Hey... Cheers to the Devs

I was honestly expecting just "we fixed the cakes :D" but they've released much more than I expected with this hotfix. So hats off to y'all. Good work :)

Comments

  • @Brightened said:

    I was honestly expecting just "we fixed the cakes :D" but they've released much more than I expected with this hotfix. So hats off to y'all. Good work :)

    Atleast I’m not the only one who enjoys the hotfix instead of whining about it lol

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167873/hey-cheers-to-the-devs

    Atleast I’m not the only one who enjoys the hotfix instead of whining about it lol

    For as much time as I spend on a game, I'm not gonna complain about every little thing... Otherwise... I'd stop playing it lol

  • @m0rtalk0mbat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167873/hey-cheers-to-the-devs

    Ive just enough had it with this game, its seriously becoming a stressor and bringing out negative emotions when i play it, or even read about it honestly on these forums.

    Their bug fixes still didnt fix all the nurse bugs on the new map, just 1 that prevented her from going out of the world apparently, deadzones still untouched and borderline unplayable there.

    Yeah these devs seriously blow, and are so out of touch its comical. Screw DBD

    Please take your negativity somewhere else. The OP is trying to be positive about the new hotfix.

  • @m0rtalk0mbat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167873/hey-cheers-to-the-devs

    Ive just enough had it with this game, its seriously becoming a stressor and bringing out negative emotions when i play it, or even read about it honestly on these forums.

    Their bug fixes still didnt fix all the nurse bugs on the new map, just 1 that prevented her from going out of the world apparently, deadzones still untouched and borderline unplayable there.

    Yeah these devs seriously blow, and are so out of touch its comical. Screw DBD

    I'm sure you probably have to have created a game of this scale to understand the amount of issues that comes with it, as well as the prioritization order and the channels that the bug has to go through...

  • @m0rtalk0mbat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405376#Comment_1405376

    I understand their priorities which is short term profits over everything else. They needed to do an operation health for a long time now, just like some other games have done, but the bug list keeps piling up for nurse and she gets worse and worse every patch.

    It isnt that the bugs cant be fixed, its that they dont care.

    What short term profit are they getting from the 4th year anniversary event? None. But they still released it to give more content for players. Although I understand from what you're saying that the nurse might have issues, you have to 1) report it (if you haven't) and then 2) be patient with the Devs. With the number of players growing on DBD, the number of issues is going to grow also, and the more people are going to be vocal about them. So 2 things can happen, 1) You can trash the devs, or 2) you can help bring light to the legitimate issues (not opinion based ones) and then wait for resolution for those.

  • @Brightened said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405442#Comment_1405442

    What short term profit are they getting from the 4th year anniversary event? None. But they still released it to give more content for players. Although I understand from what you're saying that the nurse might have issues, you have to 1) report it (if you haven't) and then 2) be patient with the Devs. With the number of players growing on DBD, the number of issues is going to grow also, and the more people are going to be vocal about them. So 2 things can happen, 1) You can trash the devs, or 2) you can help bring light to the legitimate issues (not opinion based ones) and then wait for resolution for those.

    *looks over at the battlepass, constant skins, new chapters, and cost of the 4 year old game*

    yep, they are truly paragons of virtue with this anniversary event.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405464#Comment_1405464

    *looks over at the battlepass, constant skins, new chapters, and cost of the 4 year old game*

    yep, they are truly paragons of virtue with this anniversary event.

    You do know that there are separate departments within BVHR right?

  • @Brightened said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405474#Comment_1405474

    You do know that there are separate departments within BVHR right?

    Of course, does that take away from what I said? I don't really think so.

  • @Brightened said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405474#Comment_1405474

    You do know that there are separate departments within BVHR right?

    And they all work together to create one game.

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167873/hey-cheers-to-the-devs

    Atleast I’m not the only one who enjoys the hotfix instead of whining about it lol

    I enjoy the hotfixes and I'm sure many others enjoy too! People will be more vocal about negative things than positive. I know it because I also tend to be more vocal when something is bugging me...

  • @m0rtalk0mbat said:

    More BP, means people are tempted to buy new killers to max them out quickly. The reward of fairy dust you get costs them nothing, so yes short term profits.

    Nurse bugs have been around for years, and new ones keep getting added. Please dont try to put that on me to report them, im sure they have already been reported 100 times, 101 isnt going to matter.

    Be patient with the devs, nah im not stupid enough to think they give a rats ass about anything but quick money. Thats their choice but its not one i respect.

    More players doesnt mean more bugs, thats just something you pulled out of thin air, sorry bud. Enjoy the game though if you can.

    You're right.. that's why they constantly do BVHR Twitch Streams to hang out and get to know the community... because they don't care about anything other than making money...


    Maybe you should play a different killer if you've stuck around for years to complain about the nurse lol

  • @hahadrillgobrrr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405351#Comment_1405351

    I enjoy the hotfixes and I'm sure many others enjoy too! People will be more vocal about negative things than positive. I know it because I also tend to be more vocal when something is bugging me...

    Oh yeah no I get it 9/10 times something is only mentioned if it was bad rather then good I just meant it more as a joke mostly because the big complaint rn is they can’t tunnel for free wins as easy anymore

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405482#Comment_1405482

    Of course, does that take away from what I said? I don't really think so.

    I think it does. If cosmetic creation person gets something done, they're not gonna be like.. "Well, I should wait until Nurse bugs are fixed before I release this..."

  • Lol I play nurse unpopular opinion its really not that bad man. I for one am very happy with this update very balanced changes. Also happy with the amount of things fixed in 1 hot fix

  • @Brightened said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405486#Comment_1405486

    I think it does. If cosmetic creation person gets something done, they're not gonna be like.. "Well, I should wait until Nurse bugs are fixed before I release this..."

    never once mentioned nurse man, only commenting on your point about them releasing the content for the 4th anniversery for free.

  • @Unironicalygoth said:

    Lol I play nurse unpopular opinion its really not that bad man. I for one am very happy with this update very balanced changes. Also happy with the amount of things fixed in 1 hot fix

    I also play the nurse. I went out of the gate 1 time and was like "TF?" but didn't care because it was the end of the game and I thought it was kind of funny.

    I don't scrutinize the hell out of her though, because I'm only in that game for ~15 minutes lol

  • @MongolPSR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405502#Comment_1405502

    never once mentioned nurse man, only commenting on your point about them releasing the content for the 4th anniversery for free.

    That's because the 4th year event is what's happening right now. I mean, do you not expect them to want money for all the hardwork they put into the different things?

    Battlepass: Lots of free clothing items for both killers and survivors

    Constant skins: some of them are ugly IMO, sure, but other people are probably like YES A NEW OUTFIT FOR MY MAIN..

    New chapters: I can't even begin to imagine what trying to get licensing is like..

    Cost of the 4 year old game: this one I'm not really sure what your point is here.. it's $20 USD.. That's like.. average? lol


  • @Brightened said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405512#Comment_1405512

    That's because the 4th year event is what's happening right now. I mean, do you not expect them to want money for all the hardwork they put into the different things?

    Battlepass: Lots of free clothing items for both killers and survivors

    Constant skins: some of them are ugly IMO, sure, but other people are probably like YES A NEW OUTFIT FOR MY MAIN..

    New chapters: I can't even begin to imagine what trying to get licensing is like..

    Cost of the 4 year old game: this one I'm not really sure what your point is here.. it's $20 USD.. That's like.. average? lol

    Of course they want and deserve money for their game but you cant pretend that the game doesnt drain you of cash, especially if your a new player joining in 2020. Im not impressed by 2 full outfits, and a crown that doesnt even work any of the licensed characters or 2 of their own killers in oni and spirit. also lots of free clothing in the battlepass? there's like 3 outfits max that aren't even that good. All Im saying is that there are examples of games out there that still make money but dont bend you over the barrel with cost. Path of exile is a good example and I think there dev team is legitimately under 10 people.

  • I mean, I would have been mad if they had released a hotfix just to fix the cakes, that would have been dumb.

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167873/hey-cheers-to-the-devs

    Atleast I’m not the only one who enjoys the hotfix instead of whining about it lol

    I'm enjoying it.

    It was a good change.

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405489#Comment_1405489

    Oh yeah no I get it 9/10 times something is only mentioned if it was bad rather then good I just meant it more as a joke mostly because the big complaint rn is they can’t tunnel for free wins as easy anymore

    Ah sorry, I'm not good catching jokes on forums. I don't fancy those complains, the PH change was needed imo.