No download on steam?
It's 20mins past when the patch was supposed to be out and nothing on steam. Am I the only one?
Tagged:
Mod
It's 20mins past when the patch was supposed to be out and nothing on steam. Am I the only one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am wondering whats going on aswell
Same for me
Restart your steam client. For some reason it wont show up until then.
Thanks!
It should be showing now, there was a slight delay but that appears to have been resolved.
My update is only 67,4 MB. Should I be worried?
Mine was also 67MB.
Damn son, Switch had priority!
It's usually 6GB, endgame is here boys
weird, dunno why mine is bigger. I just played for 2hrs with no issues...
That's strange. Might be a bug, but @ChrisFuFuu's update was also 67 MB big so if it is a bug, I'm not the only one affected by it.
I' ll just verify the game files to make sure.
Thanks for you're answer :)
Maybe your download was bigger, because of some corrupted files that were immediately swapped out?
most likely. Maybe bc I changed my icons, they wanted to replace them but they're "locked".
Well, I wont complain tho. As long as the game works, I'm fine with a bigger update :)
@Fiv55 the most common cause of having a larger download file is because you've got altered icons, because they all change again.
yep just like I thought, but thanks for confirming it o/