Cages of atonement are awkward
Anyone else think there should be music when you are in a cage? Its a box of awkward silence, and those weird little diddlers on top... bruh what are they
Am I the only one that is made uncomfortable by this?
Anyone else think there should be music when you are in a cage? Its a box of awkward silence, and those weird little diddlers on top... bruh what are they
Am I the only one that is made uncomfortable by this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's weird I agree, I figured they would make upgrades when PH went live but I guess not.
I find it kind of weird that when you die in one the box just kinda stays there with your dead body.
It's creepy and weird and unsettling. Sounds like a good addition to the game.
They will add this in the next patch.
I could personally stay in these cages forever, so quiet <3
lmao
I want this