Cheater Invasion !
Chronology: After loading screen 4 years [ before going to game ] done.. 4 of survivor instant down by bubba chainsaw after he blink in front of us....
the game not even 20 second ... 3 disconnect and I died on hook... and we already lose below 1 minute...
and the killer is rank 1... so irony.....

Comments
No wonder, you have 3 Neas. Bubba was probably so powered up from entity Nea that he gained the ability to teleport.
Yeah, I saw a teleporting bubba last night, too.
Me n the others just reported him. That's all you can do.
I like how he's using award winning chilli too haha...
2 nea ,1 bill , and 1 jane bro....
match done under 1 mins with reduce rank , 3 disconnect, and low blood-point ... so, sad if u know...
If Bubba does this all the time, I don't see how he's a level 1. He's not getting any points.
I already sent ticket... just hope they respond fast and investigate fast so that player after me not suffer...
You're invoking the wrath of dual entity Nea. Friendly warning.
Is that Window store? That explains a lot...
He's getting iri lightbringer, chaser, and likely malevolent emblems, and probably a gold devout for hooking everyone. Getting to and keeping rank one is easy, no bp, but that's not what he wants.
If he’s happy to hack the game he probably just hacks his rank as well.
He can just hack rank using fiddler,so he doesn't care about it. Steam or windows store?
Edit: Nvm,just saw you took a screenshot via steam.
probably...
nope that's steam