Hillbilly needs an ultra rare addon.

I think he is the only killer or one of the only killers from memory who dosent have an ultra rare. I think it would be really fun if he a ultra rare as he is already a dope killer to play.

Do any devs have any info on if this might happen soon or if not, why not?

any ideas for a ultra rare would be welcome as well :)

Comments

  • Carb tuning guide should be turned into an ultra rare.

  • if i recall correctly, i believe the devs want to make each killer have the same amount of add ons of each rarity. so at some point im sure his add ons will be reworked to fit those requirements

  • Yeah that would be cool.

    I was thinking something really quirky like his chainsaw rev and sprint is -100% noise reduced. By that might be a bit broken

  • Billy and Cannibal don't have any. They're probably trying to work out how they're going to break the news he's eventually getting a add-on rework. Because all Billy and Cannibal players are all awful people. 😐 There will be riots.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Billy and Cannibal don't have any. They're probably trying to work out how they're going to break the news he's eventually getting a add-on rework. Because all Billy and Cannibal players are all awful people. 😐 There will be riots.

    This is the most ridiculous post I've seen all day.

  • Yeah I’ve vs’d some really nice billy players quite a bit less cannibal players but still. I’m a billy main myself

  • Thank you. I try. It's a full time job being ridiculous for so many hours per day.

    P.s. Tell me how face-camping Bubba isn't being terrible?

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Billy and Cannibal don't have any. They're probably trying to work out how they're going to break the news he's eventually getting a add-on rework. Because all Billy and Cannibal players are all awful people. 😐 There will be riots.

    That explains why my roommates get pissed off at me so easily.

    Time to stop playing Billy.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Billy and Cannibal don't have any. They're probably trying to work out how they're going to break the news he's eventually getting a add-on rework. Because all Billy and Cannibal players are all awful people. 😐 There will be riots.

    Wait, did you say the word Billy? Ahem;

    "BILLY MOST BALANCED KILLER, DON'T TOUCH BILLY!" "My favourite streamer said 'billy balanced' after 600 straight 4ks because balanced means 'I can win easily with it.'"

    etcetera, etcetera.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400608#Comment_1400608

    Thank you. I try. It's a full time job being ridiculous for so many hours per day.

    P.s. Tell me how face-camping Bubba isn't being terrible?

    I didn't say Face Camping Bubba wasn't terrible. YOU said "all billy and cannibal players are terrible people". Which is ridiculous.

    Besides, I for one totally respect the Face camping Leatherface play. It's not much, but it's honest work.

  • @SloppyKnockout said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400626#Comment_1400626

    I didn't say Face Camping Bubba wasn't terrible. YOU said "all billy and cannibal players are terrible people". Which is ridiculous.

    Besides, I for one totally respect the Face camping Leatherface play. It's not much, but it's honest work.

    No No no friend. I didn't mean terrible as bad. I meant terrible as they're all sociopaths incapable of human emotion and empathy.

  • @GodspeedXD said:

    Yeah I’ve vs’d some really nice billy players quite a bit less cannibal players but still. I’m a billy main myself

    @GodspeedXD said:

    Yeah I’ve vs’d some really nice billy players quite a bit less cannibal players but still. I’m a billy main myself

    Billy players are definitely the most friendliest. And most leather faces commend fun chases with some sort of decent response.

  • Speed Unlimiter

    Ultra Rare Chainsaw Add-on

    -Tremendously increase chainsaw movement speed

    -Tremendously decrease chainsaw turning speed

    -Tremendously decrease chainsaw charge speed

    Tremendous.

  • @Maperson said:

    Leatherface doesn't have ultra rare also

    Aren't all his addons broken?

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400777#Comment_1400777

    No No no friend. I didn't mean terrible as bad. I meant terrible as they're all sociopaths incapable of human emotion and empathy.

    Imagine thinking that's any better.

    You have serious issues. Get help.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Billy and Cannibal don't have any. They're probably trying to work out how they're going to break the news he's eventually getting a add-on rework. Because all Billy and Cannibal players are all awful people. 😐 There will be riots.

    How are billy and bubbas awful people?

  • @TAG said:

    Speed Unlimiter

    Ultra Rare Chainsaw Add-on

    -Tremendously increase chainsaw movement speed

    -Tremendously decrease chainsaw turning speed

    -Tremendously decrease chainsaw charge speed

    Tremendous.

    That would be good for back revs, but ######### for traversing the map

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400608#Comment_1400608

    Thank you. I try. It's a full time job being ridiculous for so many hours per day.

    P.s. Tell me how face-camping Bubba isn't being terrible?

    But why billy. Billy is balanced. What they should change is iri head.

  • @TAG said:

    Speed Unlimiter

    Ultra Rare Chainsaw Add-on

    -Tremendously increase chainsaw movement speed

    -Tremendously decrease chainsaw turning speed

    -Tremendously decrease chainsaw charge speed

    Tremendous.

    That sounds lit my dude

  • You know.

    I know.

    We all know.

    They're going to give him a red bar cooldown to his chainsaw after his "addon rework."

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1400777#Comment_1400777

    No No no friend. I didn't mean terrible as bad. I meant terrible as they're all sociopaths incapable of human emotion and empathy.

    Spot on.

  • Billys addons are fine imo, just the tuning guide should be a different rarity.

    Bubbas very rare addons are absolute crap. Begrimed Chain should be green and Award Winning Chilli is just bad. Who wants faster sweeps? It really does nothing in my experience for the expense of a very lenghty bump penalty.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Billy and Cannibal don't have any. They're probably trying to work out how they're going to break the news he's eventually getting a add-on rework. Because all Billy and Cannibal players are all awful people. 😐 There will be riots.

    They have chainsaws. Surely that in itself it ultra rare

  • Addon rework won’t be done in isolation. They will change him in some way as well.

    likely give him the nurse treatment, some kind of cool down.

    They’d probably slightly nerf billy and slightly buff bubba.