4th anniversary items
I've went through lots of blood webs and I haven't seen one of the anniversary items in there. Do they not come in the blood web? I have bought at least 25 of the ghastly gateau for one character alone. But haven't seen an item show up. Just wondering if this is normal or is something messing up on me?
Comments
They are just super rare. I got 1 medkit and flashlight through the bloodweb and that's it.
I've done well over 30 blood webs and not seen one. They are that rare? Well, that sucks
The anniversary items are automatically assigned to your account if you log in on the days they are made available to you.
Crowns however need to be earned. Simply find the crown and /afk till end of match on Killer and it's yours or find the crown and escape as Survivor.
Oh, I'm talking about the flashlight a d med kit in particular
Oh I think those are only obtained from chests within the actual match. That's the only place I've found them anyway.
It seems that they're very rare in bloodwebs (Unofficial statistics, but I got either one medkit/flashlight every 10 bloodwebs)
I get them frequently in chests tho.
Well damn, I've done over 40 webs and not seen one. Guess I'll just look through chests to build them up
About 30 bloodwebs for one medkit. Never found one in a chest until now. Tbh the high rarity of the items is what kinda depresses me about the event. And I don't want to risk losing my one medkit in a match, so I don't even take it with me. Kinda sad.
Bring white ward and search chests. You keep the item if you die in the trial.
I got a lot 4th year items like this. Especially on my P3 Meg who literally i spent over 600k bp on her without giving me medkit or flashlight. So annoying...