Is this a Hack or a Glitch - Previously mentioned here, somewhere
Game started, everyone screamed, Entity killed them instantly...
Game started, everyone screamed, Entity killed them instantly...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sometimes this game still manages to surprise me with what the bugs can achieve.
Edit: unless this is some sick new hack to not have a game? In which case the ######### is the point lol?
I dunno - The game before I had the INFINITE BUBBA SAW sound glitch - Maybe it's related.
I saw a video of a Claudette healing someone with a anniversary medkit, when she finished she screamed and turned into confetti. I'm thinking the entity is deciding to kill survivors instead of waiting on the killer.
I remember seeing the other post about this bug, and it still baffles me. How could something so gamebreaking even become a bug.
That is dope - I'd love to see that :D
https://twitter.com/YUI_GHOSTFACE/status/1276654087375732736?s=19
LOL...Dead (by Daylight)
When the Perk Empathy works a little TOO well...
But have you had two obsessions yet?
I was injured, went to heal a downed survivor, and was downed myself. Killer wasn't even around. Weird stuff is happening.