Blue crowns
How to get blue crowns? I'm only getting the regular ones but I see people with the blue ones.
Tagged:
Mod
How to get blue crowns? I'm only getting the regular ones but I see people with the blue ones.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Never saw blue crowns. Are you sure they exists?
I agree with Demonl3y here, tf are blue crowns? Could you provide a screenshot for clarification?
Blue? They don't exist, at least they shouldn't. Could you send a picture?
This is just a completely blind guess, but I'm guessing that the OP saw a survivor's crown that had some lighting shining off of it (like when they're all around the campfire before the game.) I wouldn't say it's blue but they look a little more silvery than gold. Other than that, I have no clue about any "blue" crown. :/
Yeah I think my man here is right. But.. see where the confusion occured :/
Yup, its this. Ive seen it pop away from silvery back to gold
That happens in the lobby. When the survivor does the fiery loading animation, the crown doesn't load all the way and keeps that orangey effect. If you unequip it and reequip it it goes fully gold. It's not a different cosmetic and it never loads like that in a match.
It seems to be a texture or lighting issue if you switch characters in the lobby. Blue crowns aren't a thing.
ThereIsNoCowLevel
Yeah it's really confusing, I've seen some silvery crowns and I'm like "Is there more to this event? Do I need to escape with it more times for that?"
Yeah, I've seen Silver Crowns as a killer and REALLY want them lol
It's all good I guess, looks like a light effect. Looks awesome though.
It's a bug. Noticed this happen when I was unlocking the crowns and cycling through my characters to make sure which ones had it or not. Never seen it show up like that in a match though.