The Meg problem

Ok Devs I love you and all and I get that Meg is a very popular character but for the love of god can we please stop sucking her dry.

Not counting her cosmetics that she already had before the store. She has been given 51 different pieces of cosmetics.
(Also forgot to include the death garden mask)

Enough is enough it's time to give her a break. Think about the other characters give some love to Feng, David or Ace
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I agree, its time for the Devs to suck someone else dry, like Ace.















    Or me.
  • Meg and Feng ftw
  • 51 coming from the store. 
    Ones from the DLCs (Left Behind also) 
    Exclusives 
    YouTubers and Streamers cosmetics
    DG mask
    There is even more... 

  • They prioritize characters that aren't DLC. So Meg is a popular one I guess.
  • When I first read the title, I thought you were talking about the movie The Meg, not the DbD Meg. I was wondering how could a 75+ foot shark and an ocean map could work in this game until I read the body. 
  • @SnakeSound222 said:
    When I first read the title, I thought you were talking about the movie The Meg, not the DbD Meg. I was wondering how could a 75+ foot shark and an ocean map could work in this game until I read the body. 

    You have a great way of thinking.

    Meg is a popular character and I think from now on everyone should get equal releases of cosmetics to keep a constant flow for every character.

    Except licensed ones ofc.

  • you just hate gingers

  • Yes! I like Meg but this is too much.
  • They prioritize characters that aren't DLC. So Meg is a popular one I guess.
    Wouldn't giving items to dlc characters entice people to buy said dlc.
  • @Brady said:
    you just hate gingers

    I do not, I just prefer Mary Ann

  • Nea, Feng, Claudette and David all recently got cosmetics.

    If anyone, Jake and Kate need some love.

  • Well if killers would stop dodging lobbies everytime they see more than 1 Claudette Meg would be less popular. :p

  • powerbats said:

    Well if killers would stop dodging lobbies everytime they see more than 1 Claudette Meg would be less popular. :p

    Don't worry. Once they release ninja suits for the other chars, we'll see less Claudettes.
  • Claudette has the love, but it's lacking. She deserves better. 
  • This content has been removed.
  • BTW. Why don´t we have any fat survivors? I mean, all survivors are unrealistic fit.

  • @Tsulan said:
    BTW. Why don´t we have any fat survivors? I mean, all survivors are unrealistic fit.

    Remember the ahem one thread with killers where a sumo wrestler and granny in wheelchair? The super fat survivor that'd crush teh killer etc, ah that would be a funny one.

  • @powerbats said:

    @Tsulan said:
    BTW. Why don´t we have any fat survivors? I mean, all survivors are unrealistic fit.

    Remember the ahem one thread with killers where a sumo wrestler and granny in wheelchair? The super fat survivor that'd crush teh killer etc, ah that would be a funny one.

    Yeah i remember. I still want that super fat survivor!

  • I think Meg gets so much because she is one of the most played Survivors, if not the most played. So it'd be more likely to make money from her than anyone else. Although I feel giving more cosmetics to DLC characters would entice people to buy them.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:
    I think Meg gets so much because she is one of the most played Survivors, if not the most played. So it'd be more likely to make money from her than anyone else. Although I feel giving more cosmetics to DLC characters would entice people to buy them.

    The issue with dlc cosmetics is most of the money goes to the companies that own the rights to them. So BHVR doesn't make as much money versus their own creations.

  • powerbats said:

    @MojoTheFabulous said:
    I think Meg gets so much because she is one of the most played Survivors, if not the most played. So it'd be more likely to make money from her than anyone else. Although I feel giving more cosmetics to DLC characters would entice people to buy them.

    The issue with dlc cosmetics is most of the money goes to the companies that own the rights to them. So BHVR doesn't make as much money versus their own creations.

    Dlc characters also include Nea, Ace, Min, David and Kate.
    You're thinking of specifically licenced characters
  • Eh, it's a good problem to have. Amirite? ;)

  • Vankruze said:

    The devs are obsessed with Meg though she's Bae lol Mattieu Cote even called her "Gorgeous" on a stream once. Megan Thomas is their pride and joy!

    Then how come all of the Dead by Daylight employee shirts seem to be a Nea cosmetic?
  • I’d honestly prefer they focus on Jake,feng,nea and Kate for awhile get them some good ones then make a schedule on who gets cosmetic each month like “this month nea,ace and Jake are getting cosmetics but Next month feng and Dwight and Claudette get some” kinda like how they did with the chapter road map how about a cosmetics roadmap but not release it to players so people who do play meg the most aren’t like where’s my weekly new meg cosmetics