Freddy is a shame - NERF HIM
Freddy is very unfair:
Teleport - traps - fake pallet - super reach attack
That killer needs a BIG NERF
Freddy is very unfair:
Teleport - traps - fake pallet - super reach attack
That killer needs a BIG NERF
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t like him either but he is still apart of the game get used to it.
I absolutely love it when, instead of explaining why it’s unfair, people just list a character’s abilities...
But unfortunately I have to tell you that his lunge is the same reach as every other killer.
Not to mention the fact that they can’t even use fake pallets & traps simultaneously, and the former is widely considered weaker than the latter.
is it that time of the month to see the nerf Freddy/doctor posts?
Freddy and doc are where killers need to be across the board
That time of the month is every time.
His reach is the same as all the other killers.
His teleport isn't that powerful... all it gives is ability to move around the map and sometimes mindgame.
His traps are just a hindered status effect.
His pallets... well, they aren't effective at all most of the time... you would be surprised how many of them you just pass without knowing it.
No, see my replys to the 35 other threads and or learn to play against him.
But i like when 3/4 people quit when i play freddy
I lost a game to a strong killer, this is BS nerf him!!!!!
Would be nice if he would require some more brainpower to use. When I played Freddy, I always needed a Book afterwards to restore the Braincells I lost when playing as him.
2/4 of those things are easy to counter.
Fake pallets with literal memory.
Lunge range by knowing that every killer has the same lunge.
Literal B tier killer.
super long range? I guess you mean his lunge? Its the same as every other killers lunge.
Why is bad that tgeres a killer that can be played casually?
freddy is fine. specially fake pallets i thought u were gonna blame snares wich are considerably stronger than fake pallets.
Lmao
He has the same lunge as every other killer, if he uses his traps throw the pallet earlier
Freddy's the most stress free killer out there. More killers need to be like that lol.
Honestly with freddy I found the best counter is just to drop pallets when he is very close or just keep moving to new zones because he cant place snares that work in front of you and while you cant loop shack 3 times you can run through it once for some distance same with most other structures until you are forced to drop a pallet
They did, they're not nearly as strong now. It's only when you stack it with Thana/ Dying Light that it gets to be cancerous.
Nerf survivor they can run, croutch, use pallet and jump window they should need an addon or perk to be able to do that
The list should be:
Im currently Trapper main, sounds bias that I think some others like Trapper & Clown need some buff, not their stats but they need various ability like Fred. But I agree Fred need some nerf
The thing is he is actually overrated against good teams. Last night I looped him for 4 gens on growning store house. 3 weeks ago a Devotion 11 Freddy got no hooks on Dead Dawg Saloon. The game wasn't even a gen rush. It lasted at least 8 minutes.
Everyone has their opinions I personally just don't think he is as good as people say.