I love overconfident survivors
They'll hang out at the gate just teabagging while injured (or exposed). I got four extra kills today because they couldn't crawl away fast enough. It is the most satisfying feeling.
They'll hang out at the gate just teabagging while injured (or exposed). I got four extra kills today because they couldn't crawl away fast enough. It is the most satisfying feeling.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's hilarious. Overconfidence is the #1 killer, followed by griefing and sandbagging.
I did that once with a Jane who didn't realize I had NOED because I also had DH, which they'd destroyed after the gates were powered. There was also a Dwight who was smart enough to leave. I would've loved to get him, but alas, it just wasn't meant to be.
I prefer to kill em before the gates are powered, seems more satisfying to me.
One of the best feelings as a killer is when survivors teabag at the exit gate then they realize blood warden is active.
I play guilty as a main survivor ๐
I love those people who come to teabag while I'm chasing their friend and they end up getting chainsawed 20 seconds later.
>:3 Oh yesh.