Anyone received the log in cosmetics?
Still haven't got a single reward for daily log in and I played every day of the event.
Still haven't got a single reward for daily log in and I played every day of the event.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thats weird.
you should have gotten one uncommon charm, an uncommon Deathslinger head and a common Claudette body...
are you sure you havent received any of these? you wont get any notification that you got them, so maybe you just missed them?
if not i would suggest reporting it to the bug report section, maybe tagging a Dev, asking them to give you the cosmetics you missed...
Did you check your inventory? There is no notification or anything for the daily login stuff.
They’re not showing up for people on Xbox. At least I haven’t seen any since the event started.
I got the deathslinger hat
You should have the Deathslinger Head, Claudette Shirt, and Cake Charm at this point.
If not then wait a day or two and if still missing something then perhaps contact support?
As Ghoste said I would double check your inventory. They don't give any notification, you just get them when you log on. The charm and Deathslinger pieces are uncommon while the Claudette piece is a common piece so you have to look for them, they're not the legendary rank as one would think they'd be.