I like how the outfit feels unique as far as survivor cosmetics go; it's not just someone in normal clothes. Granted, I'm not too familiar with Silent Hill characters in general so it's purely an aesthetic choice for me.
I like how the outfit feels unique as far as survivor cosmetics go; it's not just someone in normal clothes. Granted, I'm not too familiar with Silent Hill characters in general so it's purely an aesthetic choice for me.
Well in short: She was addicted with drugs, abused by her boss and she take care of Alessa. She is a tragic character
I bought it, only because I'm a huge SH fan, and Lisa was always a favourite of mine. But overall, it's not worth it for the price since you have to use all or none.
Very few, if any skins in the shop are worth $10. Lisa is not worth $15. That’s the price of THREE characters!
I agree with this, for 15 they could've given more than a skin, now that people are buying this were going to end up with more expensive skins than 10 dollars which i already consider steep for a cosmetic but some of them are really nice and ill buy them, also if i can't buy pieces of cosmetics instead of the whole set anymore i am going to stay pissed off
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it makes you happy and $15 isn't the difference between life and death for you, then yes.
Lisa looks so sweet in the Lobby I can feel the diabeetus building inside whenever I see her.
To me, personally? No. I'd prefer she had a different voice, but everyone values things differently. If you like, go for it.
Yes!
I got it expecting her to have a different voice and a lobby name so I'm a little disappointed by that but it's still nice.
I personally I'm a Silent Hill buff so I'm happy just having her
I like how the outfit feels unique as far as survivor cosmetics go; it's not just someone in normal clothes. Granted, I'm not too familiar with Silent Hill characters in general so it's purely an aesthetic choice for me.
$10+ for a cosmetic outfit in general doesn't seem worth it to me.
Also, the 10% discount on Legendary costume bundles is a bit misleading since that's the only way to purchase them.
If you like the Outfit, get it. It looks good.
For me, it would not be worth it, mainly because it is 5 Euros too expensive for what I would get.
Well in short: She was addicted with drugs, abused by her boss and she take care of Alessa. She is a tragic character
I bought it, only because I'm a huge SH fan, and Lisa was always a favourite of mine. But overall, it's not worth it for the price since you have to use all or none.
Not for me. But i never played any Silent Hill Games and just have no connection to the chars.
also I have not purchased any cosmetics for aura cells because it was never worth it for me...
It would be nice if her name changed in the lobby but it's still worth it to me.
Very few, if any skins in the shop are worth $10. Lisa is not worth $15. That’s the price of THREE characters!
If you want it sure, somethings you just have to have. =]
Personally no, it doesn't look like Lisa, no voice, no name plate as Lisa. But...that's just me.
I agree with this, for 15 they could've given more than a skin, now that people are buying this were going to end up with more expensive skins than 10 dollars which i already consider steep for a cosmetic but some of them are really nice and ill buy them, also if i can't buy pieces of cosmetics instead of the whole set anymore i am going to stay pissed off
That's nearly the price of Dead by Daylight itself lol
Ah, but what is Dead by daylight without Lisa? A miserable excuse for a game, I tell you!