Anyone else not getting anymore pieces?
I got the deathslinger hat and have signed in every day but nothing else.
I got the deathslinger hat and have signed in every day but nothing else.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You need to look at the dates for cosmetic releases. You don't get a new one every day.
Yeah but since there wasnt one yesterday i thought wed have one today. And i didnt get claudettes shirt.
There are dates on when all rewards are released, date and week. You can read it here https://deadbydaylight.com/en/news/4th-anniversary-event
I should have gotten the shirt today then and i havent?
I have the same issue. A friend already has the Claudette shirt, but I don't. I don't get why, is any kind of bug?
Why you don't have it, I am not sure. That is just the release schedule they posted. Might come out mid day, or evening.
Have you checked all of Claudettes Outfits? It is common Rarity, not Event Rarity or anything like that.
Yeah, I haven’t gotten any of them at all so far, and I log in every day.
edit: thanks to @Aven_Fallen, I wasn’t looking in common rarity. Found them!
Oh yeah! Thats weird when deathslingers is yellow.
This is confusing to say the least.
It is. But since I have overseen Deathslingers Cosmetic (despite only having the Standard- and Prestige-Head) I checked everything for Claudette.
I dont know why they are not Event Rarity (since the Login-Rewards for the Chinese Event were), but it is what it is.
Says the 25th, but maybe at reset? Like the hat ends the 25th and the shirt starts the 25th.
I got it hours ago, playing on switch. It doesnt appear exactly the next day
I got Claud's shirt and the first cake charm.