Up To Date Killer Tier List

First things first. This is my opinion as someone who is Devotion 9 now. Been playing since 2017 and I've been red rank on both sides for pretty much the whole time.

I'm ranking these off a few things.

  1. The killer is using their best perks.
  2. The killer is using grey/no add-ons. This doesn't include extremely strong greys like huntress's exhaustion add-on.
  3. The survivor team is good. Not OP swf levels of good but they aren't babies.
  4. The killer is decent. Some of these killers need at least some skill in order to beat a good team.

The reason for these rules is just so you understand my mindset. Against babies (hello boosted red ranks) all these killers are S rank. I don't want really strong add-ons since they make killers like Leatherface, Pig, Doctor and Ghostface go much higher than they maybe should. This is also why I'm including perks since killers like Leatherface, Myers, Trapper and many more are dependent on perks. Having no perks would also make Pig go up a few ranks due to her built in slowdown ability.

Now for the actual tier list.

my-image.png

If you have any questions as to why certain killers are in certain spots then feel free to ask. This discussion is already too long so I don't want to explain why each killer is their spot.

EDIT: These are in order. The left is best and right is worst of each tier.

Comments

  • @f1uffykins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1396096#Comment_1396096

    Honestly bubba needs a buff but he does carry a clutch perk in bbq and chilli, and in my opinion the worst killer is pig because she has no consistency and her abilities are hard to use.

    I would take it lol but I don't think he needs it. Does he rely fully on two perks? Yes. Does he destroy with those two perks? Yes.

    I'd suggest typing scorpionz into YouTube. They are a pig main and they are extremely good with her. He'll show you how good her dash is.

    @Dabihwow said:

    TO be honest I think there will never be an exact tierlist, like on some note I do disagree with your opinions (no offense) but I understand, like I would say clown is higher mostly because I'm very good at him or have huntress lower cause of her stupid terror radius humming for example, but your entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

    Hey full respect for showing your love for the Clown. You said your very good with him but I was trying to put the tier list around people who don't main a particular killer. My problem with him was map pressure, snowball and how his power is basically a weaker Freddy in my opinion. As I said to someone else it's a good sign that no two people share the same tier list.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1397200#Comment_1397200

    I would take it lol but I don't think he needs it. Does he rely fully on two perks? Yes. Does he destroy with those two perks? Yes.

    I'd suggest typing scorpionz into YouTube. They are a pig main and they are extremely good with her. He'll show you how good her dash is.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1397239#Comment_1397239

    Hey full respect for showing your love for the Clown. You said your very good with him but I was trying to put the tier list around people who don't main a particular killer. My problem with him was map pressure, snowball and how his power is basically a weaker Freddy in my opinion. As I said to someone else it's a good sign that no two people share the same tier list.

    That's fine I hear they are working on him to make him better but who knows he might even get a rework

  • DBD Killer Tier List 4.0.0 [Tritoneko].png

    Please let me know what you guys think of my Tier list ^-^

    I had a fun time putting it together looking through all the discussions, others tier lists, and personal experience. But it's mostly just for fun but would love to hear your opinions on it.

    Cheers!

  • @EnderloganYT said:

    I wonder, why is GF a low B? to me he seems like an A at least

    Yes!! That has me wondering as well.

  • Honestly, Nurse has dropped a tier at least.

    If she is still so good, why is no-one playing her anymore?

  • @Tritoneko said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/J5F2YY2MD7ZJ/dbd-killer-tier-list-4-0-0-5btritoneko-5d.png

    Please let me know what you guys think of my Tier list ^-^

    I had a fun time putting it together looking through all the discussions, others tier lists, and personal experience. But it's mostly just for fun but would love to hear your opinions on it.

    Cheers!

    Personally I don't feel any killers in this game are D tier.

    Ouch my chest lol also for me Ghostface is too heavily reliant on add-ons.

    @CronaWins said:

    Honestly, Nurse has dropped a tier at least.

    If she is still so good, why is no-one playing her anymore?

    It just depends on where your playing the game. I know Hag is strong but I never see anyone play her (thank god).

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401333#Comment_1401333

    Personally I don't feel any killers in this game are D tier.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401397#Comment_1401397

    Ouch my chest lol also for me Ghostface is too heavily reliant on add-ons.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401425#Comment_1401425

    It just depends on where your playing the game. I know Hag is strong but I never see anyone play her (thank god).

    I mean, i used to get Nurse every second game pre-nerf, now i barely see her.

    Even those i knew that main'd her have stopped player her.

  • I agree with most of this list except i think Deathslinger is high A or at least low A, dude is nasty strong in chase, I definitely wouldn’t put him near the bottom of the barrel.

  • I'm cool with this list but Hag is diffidently at the top of a tier here's why

    • with her power you can make looping nearly impossible to pull off if a trap is at the pallet
    • she has the best snowball potential in the game as well as the best way to defend large area's
    • she is barely affected by the map since she can just compromise and put traps at loops if you get say a farm map.
    • this one is more of a counter augment to why people who think she is bad but FL's and urban evasion dont destroy her unless there are more than 2 FL's or if the whole team is using urban. Both of which are rare or easy to avoid.

    When comparing that with the other killers she is tied or depending on the map better than huntress since huntress is heavily map reliant. She is tied with hillbilly but has better potential at ending the chase faster since a good survivor will get to a loop at least once before you are in range to saw them. As for freddy she is just better then him with snowballing and the potential to quickly end chases, the only thing he has over her is his gen teleport but while playing hag you dont let them separate gens that far to be a problem.

    she has the potential to do better than any killer in terms of snowballing and quickly ending chases and that potential is extremely high as in it's common to snowball due to the survivors triggering traps trying to save their friend and it's common to have a trap go off and hit an already injured survivor. so while i do throw the word potential around a lot thats just what it is and for hag the word potential is just a matter of when in the match will this happen.

  • @CronaWins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401471#Comment_1401471

    I mean, i used to get Nurse every second game pre-nerf, now i barely see her.

    Even those i knew that main'd her have stopped player her.

    Well my mate now mains her and he does extremely well with her. I think the worst I'd put her is top of High A but it's tough with Nurse. I made sure when I made this tier list that I put Spirit higher than her since i feel she is now the best killer in the game.

    @Lazerboy88 said:

    I agree with most of this list except i think Deathslinger is high A or at least low A, dude is nasty strong in chase, I definitely wouldn’t put him near the bottom of the barrel.

    I don't see enough of him tbh. Maybe in a few months I'll feel different but he's 110% speed and if a pallet is dropped he is a lot weaker. A miss of him is a lot more costly than the other killers with similar abilities imo.

    @AChaoticKiller said:

    I'm cool with this list but Hag is diffidently at the top of a tier here's why

    • with her power you can make looping nearly impossible to pull off if a trap is at the pallet
    • she has the best snowball potential in the game as well as the best way to defend large area's
    • she is barely affected by the map since she can just compromise and put traps at loops if you get say a farm map.
    • this one is more of a counter augment to why people who think she is bad but FL's and urban evasion dont destroy her unless there are more than 2 FL's or if the whole team is using urban. Both of which are rare or easy to avoid.

    When comparing that with the other killers she is tied or depending on the map better than huntress since huntress is heavily map reliant. She is tied with hillbilly but has better potential at ending the chase faster since a good survivor will get to a loop at least once before you are in range to saw them. As for freddy she is just better then him with snowballing and the potential to quickly end chases, the only thing he has over her is his gen teleport but while playing hag you dont let them separate gens that far to be a problem.

    she has the potential to do better than any killer in terms of snowballing and quickly ending chases and that potential is extremely high as in it's common to snowball due to the survivors triggering traps trying to save their friend and it's common to have a trap go off and hit an already injured survivor. so while i do throw the word potential around a lot thats just what it is and for hag the word potential is just a matter of when in the match will this happen.

    Mate I can't do this. To even acknowledge her existence by putting her on this tier list is enough for me lol

1 2 3 ›