Ghastly still not fixed?
It's been 3 days and the chastly gateau hasn't been fixed yet. I've just lost about 80k bp in the last 3 matches I played
:(
It's been 3 days and the chastly gateau hasn't been fixed yet. I've just lost about 80k bp in the last 3 matches I played
:(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The event started on tuesday... now its thursday. ... hows that 3 days? Just wait til its announced. All these ungrateful folks every day.
Also it was a holiday here in Quebec yesterday so the team wasn't working.
Tuesday (1), Wednesday(2), Thursday(3).
that makes 3?
So even less!
The event started 51 hours ago. 3 days is 72 hours. Its been 2 days.
But it still sucks. I've missed out on at least a million bloodpoints these last few days since nobody else's offerings give me anything.
LOL yeah I imagine all the devs got up early to go to Church and celebrate the life of John the Baptist LOL
I would believe that before I believe they would work on a holiday and pay overtime to fix a stupid event offering so children quit whining.
I hear ya and agree, I doubt its even fixed by mid event. There seems to be something wrong that is not an easy fix.
I was being sarcastic in that its probably celebrated like USA does St Patricks Day, people just go party and get drunk LOL
So you dont know how to count days.
Every drink is a recognition of the late, great St Patrick. He would have wanted it this way, that old boozehound!
IDK abt you but i can see three words right there
I mean i plan on prestiging so i got to level fifty and waited till i used all of them and then ill prestige