Daily Login Cosmetics
Has anyone else not received anything? I thought they were supposed to be unlocked by logging in.
Since today is the last day to unlock the first cosmetic according to the schedule I'm a little worried that I'll miss it due to a bug or if I'm not doing something in order to unlock it.
Anyone else have this problem or am I missing a step?
Edit: Disregard, I'm blind and got it confused with the prestige head /idiot
Comments
Apparently you don’t get informed about getting the cosmetics and they are just there?
check your Deathslinger cosmetics, it’s also uncommon rarity or something and not event rarity.
Yeah I dont even have my claudette cosmetic?
Can confirm. There is no notification for the daily login stuff, it's just quietly added to your inventory.
Claudette is not out yet, just the Deathlinger head cosmetic.
@Divine_Confetti Thank you. I missed this. But, seeing as it's the 25th for me, abit 1:30 am, and I only have the hat, I guess it's at a certain time for the jacket to unlock?
Probably 11am Eastern. That's when the daily bloodpoint bonus would reset