C'mon Devs.

Like... Really? Spirit needs a "bad hair day solution" or no one will be seeing this crown. Jokes aside, I know that is a free event and a free cosmetic, but as most of the community is saying, I would be good if We had like a "slot" to activate the crown in any cosmetic we like.

image.png


image.png


Comments

  • well yea.... that is a problem.. THATS IT! SPIRIT NEEDS to be BALD NOW!


    KIDDDING!!!! really... wow.

  • @VSchmitt said:

    Like... Really? Spirit needs a "bad hair day solution" or no one will be seeing this crown. Jokes aside, I know that is a free event and a free cosmetic, but as most of the community is saying, I would be good if We had like a "slot" to activate the crown in any cosmetic we like.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CI134PF8Y5A0/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/0596F899QQZK/image.png

    Just in general I thought the crown was a really weird idea for a 4th anniversary cosmetic...

    I get it's supposed to "symbolize" the Entity, but that doesn't change the fact having this thing floating and bouncing behind your head is really... I don't even know how to put it honestly.

    *Typing*

    Synonyms for weird:

    Strange

    Unusual

    Odd

    Bizarre

    Abnormal

    All of those things, put 'em in a blender, and that's how I find the art teams decision.

    The outfits given to Deathslinger and Claudette, they look nice and they make sense. Golden veins patterned on the clothes of the characters reminiscent of the black and gold color palette chosen for the 4th year anniversary it looks good and it's a pretty cool reskin as far as those are concerned.

    But a gold floating crown? For all original characters? I think that would have been better as a charm and charms are absolutely useless gimmicks...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah, the crown looks kinda meh and kinda lazy design.

    I've also seen some instances of people's crowns poking out of lockers which is... bad. (But also hilarious)

    That's why I wish "charms" had been "accessories" instead. Then you could just put any accessory item, whether it be charms, this crown or Claudette's glasses being turned on or off, or changing their style, or maybe some bracelet, the Hammers on Kate's climbing pants, etc, in the "accessories" slot, which would have allowed much more customization imo.

    Gotta love the Blendettes crouching in the map with a friggin glowing golden crown snitching them out hahahaha

  • I agree with the crown having its own separate cosmetic slot. It could even open up a window to other "universal" cosmetics.

  • It would be neat if the crown acted as a hair tie and kept it all bound inside.. but that probs won't happen :(