Crowns.

Which characters do you have crowns on so far? I've gotten crowns for claudette, nea, feng, Kate, Jane and yui. The only survivor I want a crown for that I don't already have is meg. I'm really only doing it because it adds a challenge, the crowns only look good on Kate and yui so far imo.

Comments

  • I've got them on the OG 4 Survivors so far. Including Jake, who I had to play for maybe the first time ever? The first time in years, at least.

    I'm pretty sure I won't bother getting it for Nea, but the next time I play I'll work on unlocking it for all the rest of the non-licensed Survivors I own.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    I've got them on the OG 4 Survivors so far. Including Jake, who I had to play for maybe the first time ever? The first time in years, at least.

    I'm pretty sure I won't bother getting it for Nea, but the next time I play I'll work on unlocking it for all the rest of the non-licensed Survivors I own.

    I think since I'm already almost done with my mains I might grind every survivor. Idk if I have that kinda time tho.

  • I just got one for Kate. But personally, I really don’t like the look of them lol. They float BEHIND your head and just look like a noodle or something, I dunno. I’m not gonna bother with any more.

  • I want em to get em but i don't see myself wearing em. if i get em i suppose yahooooo!!!!!

  • Most of the killers i enjoy playing: wraith, huntress, plague, clown

    Need: doctor

    Survivors I like: kate, dwight, adam

    Need: david, jane, feng maybe the other 3 OGs

  • all killers and half f the survivors

  • I've unlocked it for Kate and Claudette and for all the killers.

    Although I won't use it...

    10-01-04-3btxsp.jpg


  • Trapper, Billy, Huntress, Wraith, Clown, Claud, Jane.

    Played a lot more Killer today than survivor, trying to help ppl get theirs.

  • @Rin_is_my_waifu said:

    I've unlocked it for Kate and Claudette and for all the killers.

    Although I won't use it...

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LL5O0SDS0UFE/10-01-04-3btxsp.jpg

    all the killers ? Cause it seems that I can't have it on Myers for exemple

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Which characters do you have crowns on so far? I've gotten crowns for claudette, nea, feng, Kate, Jane and yui. The only survivor I want a crown for that I don't already have is meg. I'm really only doing it because it adds a challenge, the crowns only look good on Kate and yui so far imo.

    I have all killer crowns besides Wraith and Trapper, and I'd like to get some crowns for Meg, Dwight, and Jesu- I mean Jeff

  • I got one for Meg although wearing it is like a big arrow pointing at you especially when your down. I tried hiding in some grass but that crown gave away my position.🤣

  • All killers and the first 6 survivors. Currently working on Ace.

  • All the killers, Dwight, Meg and Claudette, and I'm doing Jake atm.

  • I'm doing them chronologically by the selection menu:

    So far: Dwight, Meg, Claudette, Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly,

    Next Up: Jake, Nea, Ace, Nurse, Hag,

    I want to atleast obtain: Feng Min, Yui, Jane, Plague

    Feng Min with the Crown and her New Years Dress is amazing.

  • All the killers. Only Dwight, Meg, & Claudette. Going to work my way through the list.

  • @Kaskrane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381972#Comment_1381972

    all the killers ? Cause it seems that I can't have it on Myers for exemple

    All the original ones