Is anyone else not getting event items?
I've gone through 30 or so bloodwebs on David King who's prestige 3 level 50 for me right now and I haven't gotten a single medkit or flashlight for the event.
Just asking here to see if it's a known bug
I've gone through 30 or so bloodwebs on David King who's prestige 3 level 50 for me right now and I haven't gotten a single medkit or flashlight for the event.
Just asking here to see if it's a known bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Think you're unlucky mate I have a few event items popping up for my low level survs.
I've only gotten a couple in bloodwebs. None in chests.
I saw some in the next level for almost all my characters. But the level after that sometimes had some and sometimes didn't.
Same I went through 20+ blood webs on David and got nothing. Then I switched to Dwight and got a flashlight on my very first web. Maybe David is bugged rn?
Yeah items seem quite rare this time in bloodweb.