JUST SOME LOVE TO THE DEVS
Y’all be getting a lot of unwanted hate lately on here about the event and past event stuff and I hope I can make you smile with some positivity. I just want to thank all of you for making such an amazing game and sticking through it for so many years making it better and better. I’m personally glad you released those event skins so the ones that lost them can have them back and so can many others like myself who had no idea about the game at the time of those events. And thank you for another great event giving us all something to do besides gens and killing lol. Happy Anniversary and I’m excited for many more to come ❤️❤️❤️
Comments
They can have my love when sound is fixed.
And hitboxes
Thanks for everything guys!
@Peanits @Almo
Well I’m pretty sure through the loading screen thing if they kept it in from the leaks they made a joke about that with every bug fixed 2 or more always come lol
I also love that they did a real event, I already gave up hope after how unsatisfying the last 2 events were. The pustular and lunar events were better in my opinion, but this event is still waaaaaaaayyy better than everything I expected. I hope they keep it like this, even if we just get one event per year.
They can have my love when they fix anything at all.
You have an happy anniversary too @RizeAki. Thank you for the kind words.
They'll get my love when they actually fix all these bugs that have been in the game for 12+ months and can actually fix what's wrong and making the game unfun
I've seen 5 times more free event content in a f2p game lol
Always like to hear people are liking the game.
Just give everyone in the team huge props for making the game load faster I don't think anyone has noticed unfortunately.
🐷💖 Thank you all 💕🐽
I'm really enjoying grinding the crowns on all my favorite survivors.
I strongly believe that those who complain, do so cause they care about the state of the game.
Once people stop complaining, it's when you should worry, cause it means people are leaving.
Hey, Almo, I haven't seen a quote from you on the loading screens yet. Did you get to say anything? :3
are you providing feedback on your audio setup?
Yes, there's one in there I think! From "Ethan".
Wait, you're Ethan? Were you in the Q&A a week ago?
Oh, sweet! I'll keep an eye out for it. I figured since @Peanits was quoted under their forums name you might be too.
my audio set up has nothing to do with the sound issues in the game and their lack of working. It's a universal issue not a me issue
Yup, that's me.
Well, yeah. The game itself is quite fun, even if there are a few annoyances such as the kits of certain characters or people's playstyles. I even find some of the things that people take issue with as part of the charm.