Very few Event Items on Lv50

I have cleared about 25 survivor blood webs at P3Lv50 so far. I only got 2 Flashlights and 2 Medkits. And not even on the same character.

It would be great I you increased the probability for these items to spawn, so I can use them and not let them get dusty because I have to fear for the only one I have (even with White Ward, Franklin's could ruin everything).


Or higher the chances of getting them in boxes, so I can escape with one of these.

Comments

  • Event items spawn way too rarely in bloodwebs, especially compared to Halloween items. It sucks.

  • I can confirm. P3 lvl 50 a tad more than 1m bp and I got 3 medkits and no flashlights. I'm getting more skeleton keys and rainbow maps than event items. Compare this to other events where you'd get items every bloodweb and it seems a bit too extreme.

  • This is pretty sad, all things considered. I saved up 1.4 million BP, from the bonus 50k a day and a challenge I didn't turn in because I was trying to max my BP. I ended up with 36 of the cake offerings, 5 new BPS and 4 of each event items on my P3-50 Ace. Kind of weird how I have no issue finding the offerings, I even found 3 in a single blood web, in comparison these items are stupidly rare to the point that it's almost as laughable as the game balance.

    A Waste of BP.png


  • @ss4_link said:

    This is pretty sad, all things considered. I saved up 1.4 million BP, from the bonus 50k a day and a challenge I didn't turn in because I was trying to max my BP. I ended up with 36 of the cake offerings, 5 new BPS and 4 of each event items on my P3-50 Ace. Kind of weird how I have no issue finding the offerings, I even found 3 in a single blood web, in comparison these items are stupidly rare to the point that it's almost as laughable as the game balance.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PVC9P9OHI7XS/a-waste-of-bp.png

    You seem to be more lucky than me. I have over 45 Gateaus and only 6 items on one character. I don't even bother getting more cakes on my 2 P3 killers until I have at least 10 of each item on my main. Which equals about 5 Million BP.

  • I'm also contributing a few screenshots now.

    20200629221203_1.jpg

    in the brown box was no event item btw.

    20200629221012_1.jpg 20200629220902_1.jpg 20200629220818_1.jpg 20200629220718_1.jpg

    You see, that in these 5 bloodwebs there isn't a single item. I started with about 400k BP btw. Nothing except Gateaus.

    Please adjust the possibility to get the Event Items in your new patch. It is just frustrating to invest all the BP in those characters I've already maxed out to get the items for the collection. I spent about 4-5mio BP in my three P3 50 Full Perk (main) survivors since the beginning of the Event, which I could have spent to prestige/level up/max out other characters. I'm not complaining about the approx 130 Gateaus I got so far, but I wish I could change them into items.

    I had no problems getting Halloween event stuff last year though. There was always one ITEM in the web.

  • I had assumed that the cake was the only event item (this is my first event) but one of my webs spawned a flashlight the other day and i realized there were other items. What's the point of these items if nobody uses them because they're so rare?

  • @BlazePyron2 said:

    I had assumed that the cake was the only event item (this is my first event) but one of my webs spawned a flashlight the other day and i realized there were other items. What's the point of these items if nobody uses them because they're so rare?

    I wouldn't complain so much if these special items were found in boxes regularly,so I can escape with them. But even in boxes these are rare. They have like hyper ultra rare rarity. I don't understand this.

    I even let Survivors escape if they get one in the boxes because they are so rare.

  • Wow dang, seems like I'm pretty lucky with my account. I did the math like 2 days ago and I got basicly 1 event item every 4 bloodwebs (ITEM not offering! These are in each BW at least once).

    I recommend running plunderers and all the shiny coins that you own. I got a ton of event items just from looting chests during the game.

  • @Fiv55 said:

    Wow dang, seems like I'm pretty lucky with my account. I did the math like 2 days ago and I got basicly 1 event item every 4 bloodwebs (ITEM not offering! These are in each BW at least once).

    I recommend running plunderers and all the shiny coins that you own. I got a ton of event items just from looting chests during the game.

    Does plunderers really help? I heard that it makes things worse, since event items are technically of common rarity and plunderers increases rarity.

    But I will try.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1398666#Comment_1398666

    Does plunderers really help? I heard that it makes things worse, since event items are technically of common rarity and plunderers increases rarity.

    But I will try.

    I got one event item on most of my games, sometimes even two if I brought a coin. So dunno if I was just lucky. Got a lot less keys than usual tho

  • @Fiv55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1398688#Comment_1398688

    I got one event item on most of my games, sometimes even two if I brought a coin. So dunno if I was just lucky. Got a lot less keys than usual tho

    if that is the case then the event items have even higher rarity than ultra rare. I will test it this evening.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1398749#Comment_1398749

    if that is the case then the event items have even higher rarity than ultra rare. I will test it this evening.

    I level'd up my jake 1 level for some certain addons and got this:

    dunno what to say about it :D

  • @Fiv55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1399267#Comment_1399267

    I level'd up my jake 1 level for some certain addons and got this:

    https://gyazo.com/74d0662f846203cbe2bc7d7357986ea7

    dunno what to say about it :D

    Now I'm jealous.

  • Have to bump this as well.

    The anniversary event seems to punish your P3 players instead of reward them for their continued support. The frequency of the items needs to increase as their rarity classification seems to make them show up waayyy less for your loyal survivors.

    I have dumped over 2 million into the bloodweb and been running only plunderers and I am sitting at like 10(a few even from dead drops and not chests)... that is crazy.

  • https://gyazo.com/38979f3f095e3a89dbd4f38b7402cd69 Kate lvl24 with 5 items

    https://gyazo.com/f6d3b8528b92e145f8791a47e469bbbe tapp lvl11 with 3 items

    https://gyazo.com/0a246c34384feb9f5a9ad079694b5963 ace lvl16 with 4 items

    These are my low level that I level'd up for this event (aka getting the crown). Its easier to show, bc they're low level. Cant remember if I might have looted one or two, but I probably didnt bc none had plunderers equipped.

    @Gottlos said:

    Have to bump this as well.

    The anniversary event seems to punish your P3 players instead of reward them for their continued support. The frequency of the items needs to increase as their rarity classification seems to make them show up waayyy less for your loyal survivors.

    I have dumped over 2 million into the bloodweb and been running only plunderers and I am sitting at like 10(a few even from dead drops and not chests)... that is crazy.

    havent really level'd my p3 chars so I cant tell if there is a difference. But this might be true

  • @Fiv55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1399586#Comment_1399586

    https://gyazo.com/38979f3f095e3a89dbd4f38b7402cd69 Kate lvl24 with 5 items

    https://gyazo.com/f6d3b8528b92e145f8791a47e469bbbe tapp lvl11 with 3 items

    https://gyazo.com/0a246c34384feb9f5a9ad079694b5963 ace lvl16 with 4 items

    These are my low level that I level'd up for this event (aka getting the crown). Its easier to show, bc they're low level. Cant remember if I might have looted one or two, but I probably didnt bc none had plunderers equipped.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1401908#Comment_1401908

    havent really level'd my p3 chars so I cant tell if there is a difference. But this might be true

    Now I'm really jealous. And sad, because I don't want the items on non P3 characters. And Plunderer's had no effect for me btw. I spent 400k BP again and only got one Flashlight. At least I have one each on my maxed out David.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402607#Comment_1402607

    Now I'm really jealous. And sad, because I don't want the items on non P3 characters. And Plunderer's had no effect for me btw. I spent 400k BP again and only got one Flashlight. At least I have one each on my maxed out David.

    :( sorry to hear that. Maybe they're going to adress this in the next hotfix coming this friday

  • @Fiv55 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402666#Comment_1402666

    :( sorry to hear that. Maybe they're going to adress this in the next hotfix coming this friday

    Maybe I'm just lucky... But I think the hotfix DID fix something. 400k BP spent and 4 Items. I'm impressed. Not every bloodweb a cake though. But hey I've still got over 100 of these.

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1403490#Comment_1403490

    Maybe I'm just lucky... But I think the hotfix DID fix something. 400k BP spent and 4 Items. I'm impressed. Not every bloodweb a cake though. But hey I've still got over 100 of these.

    I got a lot of cakes, but it would have been great if they didnt change that :/ idc too much about the event items, bc I dont really use them except for PTBs :D

  • If you want cakes, spend bps on killers. It's the only event item they get.

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    If you want cakes, spend bps on killers. It's the only event item they get.

    Yep. The reason why I don't have many on killer. I wanted the items XD.

  • I can confirm: Event Items seem to be fixed now. 400k BP spent on my P3 50 characters yesterday and I got 4 or 5 items (plus some cakes too, but no longer guaranteed ones). I even prestiged my Bill so I can test it on lower levels of P3. Here is what I got after spending 300k BP:

    20200703153556_1.jpg

    Plus 6 cakes. I'm happy now. :)