Devs , your event makes players behave even WORSE than before

So events always seem to bring out the really toxic players, but now survivors are even worse towards each other. Racing each other for crowns, half of them on licensed characters so they won't even get a cosmetic just like 500 BPs. Plus noone even attempts an endgame save because "my crown dude." I literally just saved two people mid chase with Billy and they went to the gate, healed each other and left... SMH

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I didn't need to do that, you have more than enough time to get the crown for each character, luckily for me I only play David as survivor and only have a handful of killers

    I played my 2nd match as david and got the crown when I wasn't even looking for it, just play the game normally... I also brought a key but we don't talk about that

    I’m not worried about the crown so much, I mean if I can’t escape with my 4-5 survivors in the next two weeks I don’t deserve it. It’s more of teammates being even less helpful than before.

    1. find crown
    2. blend and urbane evade all gsme
    3. find hatch or gate if the team didn’t gens without you
  • Of course it does.

    Players aren't playing with a normal match in mind. This is an event and the goal of the event isn't to finish a gen and escape.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    So events always seem to bring out the really toxic players, but now survivors are even worse towards each other. Racing each other for crowns, half of them on licensed characters so they won't even get a cosmetic just like 500 BPs. Plus noone even attempts an endgame save because "my crown dude." I literally just saved two people mid chase with Billy and they went to the gate, healed each other and left... SMH

    It just launched people will ease up. I'd rather have events than not.

  • I actually think this is the best balanced event yet.

    • There are enough crowns for everyone, so no need to race
    • Nobody can take your crown once you have it, so no trolling
    • Killers don’t need to do much to get their crown so you can just play normally
    • There’s absolutely no incentive to sandbag, compete or try to ruin anyone else’s game.

    Of course there will be people who will become immersed and wait for their teammates to die, or kill you because you have the crown and they’re being an ass. There’s really nothing that can be done about that though. From every other angle, this event is geared towards letting everyone have their chance.

  • I play killer as normal unless i can't find the crown myself. If i am shown where one is even if it's unintential in a chase I return the favor and let the survivor who showed me get a crown themself and leave.