Pretty good job so far

Changing the title of this cuz people keep replying to it when its just a rage vent post. Idk how to take the thread down but I would if I could. There doesn't seem to be a good solution to stop sweaty swfs from ruining a killers time. So whatever the bullies win as always. I need to learn to not let bullying trigger me just because I was bullied in grade school and it traumatized me to this day.

Comments

  • The game is genuinly balanced if you don't go vs SWF swat commandos with coordinated saves. I mostly 4k against solos with the odd 2 person escape (I count 3k as 4k unless gates are open, I don't hatch-slug) unless I play something weaker than freddy of course. Game feels much more satisfying that way.

  • It's not going to happen.

    Most killers would opt to play the game the way it is "meant" to be played.

    As a result, SWF groups would lose interest due to queue times and the game's population / lifespan would plummet.

    If you check my post history, I recently made a topic about playing solo, wherein the majority of people say they use SWF to win or to avoid bad teammates, which really throws shade on the "we just play for goofs" rhetoric.

  • Nah.

    As many complaints as I have about SWF, I know this would just result in people quitting en masse - even if it's only because their free wins and bullying sessions went away.

  • This is one swf, if a Freddy tunnels me down I'm not going to say "Is it just me or are Freddy mains ruining this game and adding toxicity to the community?"

    Not every swf is a 4man sweat squad who takes solace in ruining the killer's enjoyment. And hey, you can report them if they really were holding the game hostage?

  • @Raccoon said:

    It's not going to happen.

    Most killers would opt to play the game the way it is "meant" to be played.

    As a result, SWF groups would lose interest due to queue times and the game's population / lifespan would plummet.

    If you check my post history, I recently made a topic about playing solo, wherein the majority of people say they use SWF to win or to avoid bad teammates, which really throws shade on the "we just play for goofs" rhetoric.

    This Would prove the point that killers dont WANT TO FIGHT SWF. SEPARATE THEM NOW

  • @BoiltOver said:

    This is one swf, if a Freddy tunnels me down I'm not going to say "Is it just me or are Freddy mains ruining this game and adding toxicity to the community?"

    Not every swf is a 4man sweat squad who takes solace in ruining the killer's enjoyment. And hey, you can report them if they really were holding the game hostage?

    I reported every single one of them for holding the game hostage. So not only did they waste my time in game but also with xbox's lame controller keyboard I had to waste even more time with the reporting. Makes me angry.

  • If there's playlists to separate swf from randoms then good killers who want a challenge can go fight these SWFs.

    I think a lot of new players who try killer will be happier with the result. Devs need to stop catering to survivors cuz its where all the streamers attentention and money is at. ######### the money be more like Halo and just make a good solid game and hope you keep loyal fans.

    And SWF bullies SHOULD BE PUNISHED. They deserve a long que.

  • Maybe add some restrictions to SWF. Like limit either the amount of perks they can use, or restrict certain perks from being used while in a group.

  • If I even think they're a swf I bring a mori and tunnel them down 1st hook with maximum prejudice

  • @Eye66 said:

    If I even think they're a swf I bring a mori and tunnel them down 1st hook with maximum prejudice

    We can be friends lol

  • @FixThisGame69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1379774#Comment_1379774

    This Would prove the point that killers dont WANT TO FIGHT SWF. SEPARATE THEM NOW

    Devs said more than half of all survivors are in at least a 2-man SWF. No killers would ever enter into a lobby knowing it's a SWF. I know I wouldn't. Do you play solo surv or are you with a buddy or two?

    So to team up Survs would do what they did before, which is lobby dodge until they get their group again. Or they stop playing altogether. Any of this would create unbelievable queue times for both roles.

    You can't force em into solo play. For better or worse SWF isn't going anywhere, and imo tryin to break them up or separate em would kill off this game in mere months.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1379800#Comment_1379800

    Devs said more than half of all survivors are in at least a 2-man SWF. No killers would ever enter into a lobby knowing it's a SWF. I know I wouldn't. Do you play solo surv or are you with a buddy or two?

    So to team up Survs would do what they did before, which is lobby dodge until they get their group again. Or they stop playing altogether. Any of this would create unbelievable queue times for both roles.

    You can't force em into solo play. For better or worse SWF isn't going anywhere, and imo tryin to break them up or separate em would kill off this game in mere months.

    Most of my survivor gameplay is solo. I dont have friends. If I'm lucky sometimes I have one friend to play dbd with.

  • Most of the SWF players (most not all) have wisend up when Im playing, Im just goofing around ... A hook here and a hook there, everyone can get away alive if they are nice to me and each other (getting each other off the hook.) However I run into the occasional sweaty SWF, we-are-going-to-pretend-we-are-sweaty-meme-streamers and then I start slugging and 4k-ing ... Just relaaax, have fun with me in the fooog .. there is no need for all this drama.

  • @FixThisGame69 said:

    I mori one of the 4 swf, and to grief me they held the game hostage. All weeabo versions of their characters as their Xbox gamer profile pics.

    Is it just me or is SWF ruining this game and adding toxicity to the community?

    Please just make a separate playlist for SWF and another playlist that disables inviting friends.

    Please devs hear me PLEASE

    How did they hold the game hostage?

  • Refusal to touch any gens. It was the doctors stage too lierys and I was the doctor. My static blasts didn't help at all they probably were in lockers. I didn't have whispers or any info perks either. Ever since then I never go without whispers.

  • @FixThisGame69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1382529#Comment_1382529

    Most of my survivor gameplay is solo. I dont have friends. If I'm lucky sometimes I have one friend to play dbd with.

    Well if you're in the fog on Xbox find me and we'll get you some friends!