Tombstone - Opinions
Literally the title
Personal opinion any sort insta kill shouldnt be in the game that is before death hook isnt healthy
Literally the title
Personal opinion any sort insta kill shouldnt be in the game that is before death hook isnt healthy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The iridecent add-ons is balanced, the tombstone piece is a bit of annoying yes.
I used the tombstone piece for the first time the other day, was a lot of fun, I was running BBQ, so I hooked everyone at least once before using it, I was able to get 2 kills from it.
I think they are both fine tbh.
I think they are fine as they are. Rarely see Michaels use them anyway.
Counter it with lockers, easy.
There's an achievement for tombstoning everyone in a match, so I wouldn't hide in a locker to keep them from getting it.
I don't care about achievements of other, I want to survive so I'll counter it when I feel I'm about to get tombstoned. Achievements are supposed to be achievements so they should work for them. (ofc I'm not the kind of person who would use locker for example during EGC when killer is literally infront of the locker and I don't have any chance to survive, it's legit to do that but I can understand the frustration of such plays)