Which role do you prefer playing?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer is far more interesting, but I find it easier to grind as survivor.
Personally I find playing survivor better for my playstyle but to each their own. But I gotta admit killers do have some interesting perk combinations and I also like how your playstyle depends on what killer you are playing, and not just on what perks you bring into the match.
Killer can be a little irritating at times.
Very True. Especially if You are just trying to chill and then along come the tryhards.
thats weird because I feel the exact opposite, I feel like survivor has more depth, but killer gets so many points (especially with bbq) and has such a simple objective, so killer is easier to grind. Idk might just be me
So you're telling me it's impossible to like and play both?
No, not at all. I just didn't realize to put it in the poll :D
Breh
I love both sides, but killer stresses me out a tad bit too much for me to play it consistently.
I find playing killer very stressful so I lean more toward survivor. I feel like I'm less restrained by specific perk builds and add-ons so I'm free to try new things more.
killer is more interesting and challenging but survivor is better for my mental health
Killer is easy blood points but I have friends that play this game so survivor is better.