Your killer tier list
in Lore
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like your take on this. I personally put Clown in D tier. I have a very passionate hatred towards him.
This is mine. No hate please.
My tier list but based on how noisy killers are
Caleb would probably rank as somewhat sneaky if it was not for his loud ass harpoon
Here's mine.
I "probably" made this one
This would have to be mine. I'm sure alot of people are gonna disagree with me on this one so feel free to leave a hate reply for mine lol.
Mine based on what I've seen people complaining about in game or on the forum
There's mine