Killer waiting time
So what's with the killer q time? Before the SH dlc the game was found in a 0.5 secs, now, even at daytime it searches so long. Playing on Steam, EU region, rank 4.
So what's with the killer q time? Before the SH dlc the game was found in a 0.5 secs, now, even at daytime it searches so long. Playing on Steam, EU region, rank 4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. I start a game and nothing 10 minutes later.
Same on PS4. Luckily my Survivor waiting times arent that long at the moment since i play more Survivor atm.
Maybe because a new killer just dropped, and more people are trying to play him?
Also, time of day. For me, I find that if I try and play after noon, I have long wait times, but when I play after seven, I get queues popping in a few seconds.
Usually when a new killer comes out the killer population gets a big spike. All survivors literally function the same.
Me too. I play survivor in the morning and afternoon no wait, if I get to hop on after 9 eastern I get instant killer genes
Red rank killer PS4. I get killer matches instantly
2 - 5 minutes for survivor most times