Just a xenomorph and predator waiting around.
To hopefully be in this game. ^^ I thought it was cute.
To hopefully be in this game. ^^ I thought it was cute.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everything Xenomorph would do is covered by Demogorgon.
Except for bringing in a very iconic and classic and groundbreaking science fiction horror franchise.
also we got 2 chainsaw guys and 2 stalky guys. They can very well make something really cool with a Xenomorph. Oh and acid blood, eggs and tail..
Now that you mention it, I wouldn't mind a xenomorph chapter.
Predator would be crazy over powered all though I understand your enthusiasm haha great gifs btw
Predator has his own game... I wouldn't keep my hopes up.
But... HELL YEAH XENOMORPH!!!
Predator isn't gonna happen. He just got his own dbd type game
But wouldn't everybody be safe? Doesn't he only atrack if you're holding a weapon?
no lol that sounds like robocop to me, ooh! add robocop to dbd
It's true. Part of the first movie was that the Predator left alone the civilian chick because she wasn't actually armed with anything. I think that it was also touched up on in the second movie. It's never covered in Predators, because it is a hunting grounds and they're all armed the entire time.
I haven't seen The Predator and honestly don't plan to after hearing reviews and what-not.
the first movie with arnold shwarzenegger is the only good one tbh lol cuz the other movies had different directors if i recall
First was great, second was decent, Predators was ok and we can all forget The Predator.