Are there more bugs than usual? Or is that just me?

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m experiencing even more bugs than usual. Flashlights not working, camera giving weird angles. hearing no audio when playing killer??? Maybe that’s just because I play Xbox but at this point it’s making the game really unplayable. Has anyone else from any platform been experiencing this?

Comments

  • I personally have not experienced that many bugs besides the sound ones. Oh and that weird bug where the survivors seem to be having a stroke when unhooking someone.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I personally have not experienced that many bugs besides the sound ones. Oh and that weird bug where the survivors seem to be having a stroke when unhooking someone.

    The audio one is so annoying, but at least you’re not dealing with the other ones cause they suck.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    This patch broke almost everything.

    • Slug sound bug still not fixed.
    • Iron will also silences survivors' breathing
    • Footfalls are broken and are silent
    • Survivors randomly don't make injured noises still
    • Sound occlusion broken. Again.
    • Generators may not make any noises at all, even when near completion
    • Survivors don't yell out or make heavy falls when falling from a great height. Basically free balanced landing without the haste or stagger.
    • UI is broken. Can't click on people's profiles after a match. Sometimes buttons in the menu itself don't work.
    • Constant party issues and them breaking for one reason or another.
    • Crashes galore, especially on console
    • Flashlights are not aiming at the center of the screen (they are off-set to the right some).

    And the list quite literally goes on. And that's just some of the bugs added this patch. There's still other ######### introduced last patch like Billy's FOV is still zoomed in and wonky, so his lunges and chainsaws are hitting further than normal, among his animations still being broken, and Wraith still has his uncloaking bug. None of these kind of issues were fixed.

    Why i have the feeling that the flashlight bug will be fixed in days but for fixing the other bugs we have to wait months.

  • Yes, the game has more bugs than ever and sounds are impressively more broken than they ever have been. Typical BHVR always willing to ship a patch to meet the dlc release date but doesn't seem to have good enough QA to make sure it doesn't break everything else even though they are a hundred million dollar company. This kind of thing can't keep happening, it's pathetic, I hope there silence about this means they are working on fixing these bugs as soon as possible, they are too successful to keep letting these things slip by.

  • It is real and demogorgan sometimes emerges 5 feet from his portal which can get you stuck in geometry unable to place another poryal to free yourself. Especially if the portal is on a raised platform like the penn since you could get stuck in the floor

  • What the [BAD WORD]. Guess I may wait until I get pc to start playing dbd cause by god are these bugs atrocious. Hopefully they get fixed soon!

  • @skynightjourney said:

    What the [BAD WORD]. Guess I may wait until I get pc to start playing dbd cause by god are these bugs atrocious. Hopefully they get fixed soon!

    Bugs are on pc too mate sorry. Not sure about the flashlight one but the sound definately is.