Good freddy build?

Reworking on my freddy since im having some problems. Right now im running bbq pgtw (for obvious reasons) devour and brutal strength. I mean it works pretty well hook a survivor tp away to kick a gen they get unhooked i get a devour stack. And brutal to break pallets/walls faster.Any suggestions?

Comments

  • Your build is pretty good. Devour I'd swap with discordance if I was going to change anything.

  • Devour is a fun one for Freddy, so I'll leave that with you, and whilst brutal would technically see alot of use, since freddy is just a standard 4.6ms killer, brutal doesn't help in getting downs. Myself i would swap it for surge, and then swap devour for Surveillance. But ultimately you can keep Devour and leave off Surveillance

  • no perks at all

  • You can run all gen perks on Freddy to be really oppressive, pop is the nastiest buy discordance, surveillance, tremors, tinkerer etc are all better on him then they are on other killers. But he's strong enough that you can't really go wrong with any perk combo.

  • I most fun build to use when I want to command and conquer is:

    Ruin/Surveillance/STBFL/(Perk of your choice)

    Ruin and Surveillance on Freddy paired with Teleport is the most dominating map control you can ever get as a Killer. STBFL helps with getting downs quickly. For the fourth perk, I always switch it up, sometimes I'll run Brutal Strength to shorten chases, other times I'll run DH if I want to have fun. I'll even run Lightborn if they got flashlights or Franklin's if someone brought a key.

  • I'd run STBFL instead of brutal, since usually you don't want them reaching the pallet and instead wanna hit them before they get there. Recovering faster is a god send.

    Also, since DH is a Hex perk I'd swap it for something else. Surge is killer on freddy, as is Surveillance.

  • I'd swap out DH and Brutal for Enduring and STBFL.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Reworking on my freddy since im having some problems. Right now im running bbq pgtw (for obvious reasons) devour and brutal strength. I mean it works pretty well hook a survivor tp away to kick a gen they get unhooked i get a devour stack. And brutal to break pallets/walls faster.Any suggestions?

    BBQ, PGTW, Furtive chase and dead mans switch super good. Hook the obession look around with BBQ fake the teleport and boom gen blocked

  • @DontNerf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/163262/good-freddy-build

    BBQ, PGTW, Furtive chase and dead mans switch super good. Hook the obession look around with BBQ fake the teleport and boom gen blocked

    Doesnt freddy not have a tr so isnt furtive chase kinda unhelpful?

  • I run PGTW Thrilling tremors stbfl and fire up for the memes lol

    ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’–

    Also use the recharge teloport faster and fake pallets add ons

    Edit to add the add ons I use ๐Ÿซ

  • how about sloppy butcher, thanatophobia, pgtw, and noed and then put the two best slow-down addons on freddy and hit survivors and then wait an hour for them to heal

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Reworking on my freddy since im having some problems. Right now im running bbq pgtw (for obvious reasons) devour and brutal strength. I mean it works pretty well hook a survivor tp away to kick a gen they get unhooked i get a devour stack. And brutal to break pallets/walls faster.Any suggestions?

    My Freddy build always seems to get the job done. Ruin, surveillance, nurses, and save the best. I also like to use dream pallets and not snares...it's so funny getting those free hits.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370130#Comment_1370130

    Doesnt freddy not have a tr so isnt furtive chase kinda unhelpful?

    @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370130#Comment_1370130

    Doesnt freddy not have a tr so isnt furtive chase kinda unhelpful?

    Im unsure how it works with freddy as he has two types of terror radius might be good though as he has that but might not work also.. wish I had people to test it as I am unsure how terror radius effecting perks work with him because of his unique two terror radius situation.

  • you only need a finger and an eye to 4k every game as freddy

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1370130#Comment_1370130

    Doesnt freddy not have a tr so isnt furtive chase kinda unhelpful?

    The point of furtive is to get more obessions so you can hook the obession more since when the obession gets unhooked the unhooker becomes the obession.