If you get a question wrong will Mr clown throw a bottle at your face? ๐
This is a hilariously awesome snapshot!
At least it's not Freddy...
Can someone do this with bunny legion and bunny Fang Min
That would make my day
@Squirrel_Thicc said:If you get a question wrong will Mr clown throw a bottle at your face? ๐
@Squirrel_Thicc said:
I would think so ๐
That's professor Chase to you. Keep that up and you'll be sent to detention (the hook). Get sent to detention 3 times and you'll see the principal.
And the subject is chemistry right?
I need to do this some day XD
As usual, the teacher is a complete clown.
Please add in the title "Wonder what the lesson is about?". The ideas will be brilliant.
My suggestion is that he's giving a lesson on the birds and the bees. The way he tastes that finger shows he's got the talent ๐
How did you get other to join in (assuming its not kyf)?
David's the jock, Adam's the nerd, Cheryl is the basket case and (I think that's Zarina I can't tell) the other one is the foreign exchange student
This was exactly what I hoped it would be ๐๐
@DragonMasterDarren said:David's the jock, Adam's the nerd, Cheryl is the basket case and (I think that's Zarina I can't tell) the other one is the foreign exchange student
@DragonMasterDarren said:
David is indeed a jock and I'm here for it
Oh man, this is priceless. We need to see more pics of this kind of thing. This has made my day now!
Who's the principal?
Where's the rest of the students?
Who teaching the other classes?
Please guys... My parents are threatening me with home school
Are you accepting transfer students?
@Orion said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1369257#Comment_1369257That's professor Chase to you. Keep that up and you'll be sent to detention (the hook). Get sent to detention 3 times and you'll see the principal.
@Orion said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1369257#Comment_1369257
Is the principal the entity? (Nea)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you get a question wrong will Mr clown throw a bottle at your face? ๐
This is a hilariously awesome snapshot!
At least it's not Freddy...
Can someone do this with bunny legion and bunny Fang Min
That would make my day
I would think so ๐
That's professor Chase to you. Keep that up and you'll be sent to detention (the hook). Get sent to detention 3 times and you'll see the principal.
And the subject is chemistry right?
I need to do this some day XD
As usual, the teacher is a complete clown.
Please add in the title "Wonder what the lesson is about?". The ideas will be brilliant.
My suggestion is that he's giving a lesson on the birds and the bees. The way he tastes that finger shows he's got the talent ๐
How did you get other to join in (assuming its not kyf)?
David's the jock, Adam's the nerd, Cheryl is the basket case and (I think that's Zarina I can't tell) the other one is the foreign exchange student
This was exactly what I hoped it would be ๐๐
David is indeed a jock and I'm here for it
Oh man, this is priceless. We need to see more pics of this kind of thing. This has made my day now!
Who's the principal?
Where's the rest of the students?
Who teaching the other classes?
Please guys... My parents are threatening me with home school
Are you accepting transfer students?
Is the principal the entity? (Nea)