Queues suck
What is going on with these wait times Killer and survivor are insanely long just to find a game and this is on a US server btw.....
What is going on with these wait times Killer and survivor are insanely long just to find a game and this is on a US server btw.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm on PS4 and it definitely depends on the time. During the day I can get matches pretty regularly, but at night I'm waiting at least 10 minutes. Sometimes my controller shuts off lol
Im on PC with over 66k people playing it makes no sense that queues are this bad.
https://steamcharts.com/app/381210
I don’t care how long the que is, I’m still not playing with you full party claudettes, quit joining my lobby >:(
I was mainly talking about killer im assuming you got me in a lobby as survivor maybe? either way queues are legit trash it's bad when i have to play survivor to even get a game lmao also if you did get me in a lobby i play solo just fyi :P
I have instant Survivor Queues and Long Killer Queues. What is your Rank? How long does it take to find a Lobby?
Red ranks both sides :P usually i get instant but as of today queues are like 40 minutes for killer and 20 for survivor.
This is insanely long. Maybe there is currently a problem with US Servers, who knows. But it is highly unusual that it goes from Instant to 20 minutes in a day (let alone 40 minutes).
I was thinking that too, until I got back to rank 12 and up. I stopped playing the game for a while, so rank reset set my killer to 20, and 20 - 13 has ridiculous queue times for some reason. I'm not sure what it could be. Maybe little newer players? Majority of players are in higher ranks?
Im red ranks for me to be getting these queues is really weird.
yep.
I’m on the Switch, and play mainly survivor, once I queue up, I’m usually in a game within maybe 20 seconds or so, usually quicker than that. This is playing around rank 12-13 or so.
Playing solo survivor on PS4 right now, my wait is under a minute to get into a lobby. I'm red rank on east coast in US.
I find it depends on the time of day. I'm on EU servers, and survivor wait times are always long, around 5 mins for a match, where killer is pretty instant. Usually toward the evening it gets a little slower on survivor, but killer always remains the same.
after the Silent Hill update my queues have become shorter.
Both survivor and killer are pretty long.
Killer is long right now because a new killer just came out and people are going balls deep on that for a bit. It will even out soon.
I'm crawling out of PC brown rankd as a killer. At first my queue time was probably 3-4mins. As i keep moving up in rank, my queue times seem to be faster now. Maybe 1-2mins now.
On Wednesday night playing PST, I was getting survivor matches in 15-20 seconds. Hope that still holds up tonight.
1 min for survivor: rank 6 and 10 seconds for killer: rank 1 idk boi server Br