How to tell if a Killer is good or bad

The amount of generator slowdown perks you need in their build. Good Killers have enough pressure to need very little gen slowdown and can have more tracking/chase perks.

For example, my best Legion build has Surge, Pop and Corrupt

While my best Freddy and Spirit builds only use Pop

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Eh, I am not sure about that. I do just about fine with ruin+surv on legion, the 2 other perks being blood echo and enduring

  • Perks say nothing about skill. When will you guys learn it? Just because someone uses NOED or Ruin ir something, it doesnt mean he wouldnt win otherwise.

  • You can tell if a player is good or not depending on their win rate.

  • he's talking about killer characters and not players

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @Demonl3y @Orion

    They're talking about the character, not the player.

    Also who tf uses surge?

    surge with surveillance and pop is quite good i often use it

  • @gatsby said:

    The amount of generator slowdown perks you need in their build. Good Killers have enough pressure to need very little gen slowdown and can have more tracking/chase perks.

    For example, my best Legion build has Surge, Pop and Corrupt

    While my best Freddy and Spirit builds only use Pop

    you can tell by how they can gives pressure, end the chase, or tracking

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    @Demonl3y @Orion

    They're talking about the character, not the player.

    Also who tf uses surge?

    Ahh then i am sorry, i missunderstood.


    Btw i use surge sometimes. :P

  • @gatsby said:

    The amount of generator slowdown perks you need in their build. Good Killers have enough pressure to need very little gen slowdown and can have more tracking/chase perks.

    For example, my best Legion build has Surge, Pop and Corrupt

    While my best Freddy and Spirit builds only use Pop

    I don't think this can determine if a killer is good or bad, you can usually tell by gameplay itself, but I'm glad you run surge pop and corrupt on legion, those also my favourite 3 perks on legion.

  • @Demonl3y said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1366836#Comment_1366836

    Ahh then i am sorry, i missunderstood.

    Btw i use surge sometimes. :P

    Same here.

  • Idk I use corrupt and pop on wraith but Surge, surveillance, Thrilling, and pop on freddy but I wouldn't call wraith a better killer than Freddy ever.

  • I only ever need 0 - 1 slowdown Perk(s) on Wraith. ๐Ÿ™ƒ