Is it me, or do Jane's cries of pain sound pornographic?
I haven't noticed if all the women's cries sound like that or not, but Jane stands out to me. It's kind of hot, but a little awkward if you're playing as her without headphones.
I haven't noticed if all the women's cries sound like that or not, but Jane stands out to me. It's kind of hot, but a little awkward if you're playing as her without headphones.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does sound like that and i like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
She enjoys it.
Put Steve and Jane next to each others and enjoy.
If you're kinky put Jeff too.
Where is unsee button?
It definitely does -_-
Janes a #########
😂
I legit laughed out loud.
I never notice such things to be honest.
God, where's the Reddit Meme.....
Try getting healed by two injured Jeffs when nobody has Iron Will.
I feel like you could say that about more than just Jane. Not that I don't think it's true at all about her >_>
Kate's hook sound and Huntress' breathing can have that same quality imo.
And then of course Scoop's ahegao hook scream.
Feng's "ooo oooooo" always struck me as... interesting.
Yeah fengs the one i picked up on too
@dhealy646