SC DS hatch?

What happened to all of those? There were supposed to be reworks but nothing happens?

Comments

  • ...But not on this PTB. The devs said so multiple times.

  • I would highly think that DS and hatch go in on the mid chapter patch in 7 weeks time from now.

    ANything outside of that would be silly.

  • @Orion said:
    ...But not on this PTB. The devs said so multiple times.

    They are saying this for ages now, yet stuff like bloodlust and faster palllet drops dont seem to be a problem to implement.

  • Wow I just realized that they actually buffed DS

    INSANE

  • they said they aren't touching self care a few streams ago.

  • Master said:

    Wow I just realized that they actually buffed DS

    INSANE

    They didnt buff DS, they fixed the non-intended features and exploits related to DS, learn to tell the difference.
  • It was said earlier today that DS won't be thought about until the Midseason patch this next go around. As for Self Care they will not be touching it. Hatch, we tested last or two PTBs ago and the outcry from the community was very poor so they scrapped that and will have a different rework for us to go through.

    So as it stands plan on this for at least 6 weeks.

  • @Nightmare247 said:
    It was said earlier today that DS won't be thought about until the Midseason patch this next go around. As for Self Care they will not be touching it. Hatch, we tested last or two PTBs ago and the outcry from the community was very poor so they scrapped that and will have a different rework for us to go through.

    So as it stands plan on this for at least 6 weeks.

    Oh yeah in the meantime killers will have to endure.
    I will check whether my old slugging build still works ffs

  • @Vietfox said:
    Master said:

    Wow I just realized that they actually buffed DS

    INSANE

    They didnt buff DS, they fixed the non-intended features and exploits related to DS, learn to tell the difference.

    Funny, but I remember the pallet vacuum being called nerf when they removed it :wink:

  • I am a killer main and I already wrote earlier why some things you are asking don't need addressed.

    Sure DS is annoying specifically if all four are running DS, but it is not so game breaking that it needs to be changed immediately.

    SC is a viable perk that keeps survivors from doing generators, I would rather them heal then completely finish all 5 generators.

    The hatch is a mess, but how about you either hit them and get the points and let them escape or just stand aside versus making it an issue. Sure a 4K is nice, but it is not required. You still get your points to pip, it is just late game and if everyone else escaped that can make it a pain in the butt.

    All of the issues you have brought up are quality of life changes. The game is probably in the best shape and condition for both sides that it has been since launch.

  • I am a killer main and I already wrote earlier why some things you are asking don't need addressed.

    Sure DS is annoying specifically if all four are running DS, but it is not so game breaking that it needs to be changed immediately.

    SC is a viable perk that keeps survivors from doing generators, I would rather them heal then completely finish all 5 generators.

    The hatch is a mess, but how about you either hit them and get the points and let them escape or just stand aside versus making it an issue. Sure a 4K is nice, but it is not required. You still get your points to pip, it is just late game and if everyone else escaped that can make it a pain in the butt.

    All of the issues you have brought up are quality of life changes. The game is probably in the best shape and condition for both sides that it has been since launch.

    Thank you
  • @Nightmare247 said:
    I am a killer main and I already wrote earlier why some things you are asking don't need addressed.

    Sure DS is annoying specifically if all four are running DS, but it is not so game breaking that it needs to be changed immediately.

    SC is a viable perk that keeps survivors from doing generators, I would rather them heal then completely finish all 5 generators.

    The hatch is a mess, but how about you either hit them and get the points and let them escape or just stand aside versus making it an issue. Sure a 4K is nice, but it is not required. You still get your points to pip, it is just late game and if everyone else escaped that can make it a pain in the butt.

    All of the issues you have brought up are quality of life changes. The game is probably in the best shape and condition for both sides that it has been since launch.

    If you dont believe 4 DS are gamebreaking, then I dont know what to say

  • @Master said:

    @Nightmare247 said:
    I am a killer main and I already wrote earlier why some things you are asking don't need addressed.

    Sure DS is annoying specifically if all four are running DS, but it is not so game breaking that it needs to be changed immediately.

    SC is a viable perk that keeps survivors from doing generators, I would rather them heal then completely finish all 5 generators.

    The hatch is a mess, but how about you either hit them and get the points and let them escape or just stand aside versus making it an issue. Sure a 4K is nice, but it is not required. You still get your points to pip, it is just late game and if everyone else escaped that can make it a pain in the butt.

    All of the issues you have brought up are quality of life changes. The game is probably in the best shape and condition for both sides that it has been since launch.

    If you dont believe 4 DS are gamebreaking, then I dont know what to say

    You have a few options. 1. You can just quit the game. Queue up a different match and start again. 2. You can play the game, while it is annoying it does not prevent you from physically playing the game. 3. You can stop playing Killer and go to the survivor side (many killers do). 4. You can just stop playing the game until the next patch or for good.

    There is no reason to be super sweaty about it. As a killer if I get a SWF team all running DS I smile and I move on. I give them the best game I can based on what is happening. While the game is about life/death there is nothing IRL that should stress you out that much that you come yell and scream like a 2 year old that did not get their candy. If you get to that level of rage you are playing the wrong game.

    There are so many ideas, thoughts, suggestions, that they will never get through them all. Include in they are working on repairing the game piece by piece and growing the game so it can have a passionate loyal fan base. Are some things broken? Yes. Is DS one of them, no! Does DS need changed? Yes. The thing is people have problems loading the game, the DBD servers (I know not game servers) have crashed recently they need to make sure those are stable. They are being pulled 40 different directions, let them work. Until then "Go Play Civ"

  • Master said:

    What happened to all of those? There were supposed to be reworks but nothing happens?

    I hear there is no hatch, no DS and no SC in Minecraft. Just an idea.
  • This content has been removed.