The new killer: My opinion

In my personal opinion I reckon with good knowledge and plenty of practice the new killer can be extremely good which is what I like to see just had a couple of matches as her and killed everyone. I think when it comes out properly she will be my main on console and on the pc, she is brilliant. Thank you to the devs for making a killer who I actually really love playing as. I can't wait to get her on pc and console for proper after the ptb. I just thought I would post this on the actual page as well. I think I might actually have fell in love with the new killer. I don't care if there are certain people on the forums who find her rubbish I love her, like the nurse you just need to practice with her and get use to how she works and also work out the best way to use her ability.

Comments

  • She'll be useless from rank 5 to rank 1 after a week or two.

  • Her attack range is weird though. Deceptively short.

  • She needs a slightly better lunge I think.

    I do agree that at high ranks she'll be very mediocre... for the most part.

    She seems that if she's mastered she could be very annoying to deal with.

  • Well get ready because through the ptb I am going to practice her like hell and even after ptb I am going to practice her like hell. I will master her and I am setting a goal for that as well.

  • 110% movement speed makes her lower-mid at best, she will get looped at rank 1.
    She is decent at mindgames and pretty much this, better play hilibilly imo.

  • I can guarantee when someone gets to prestige 3 level 50 with the spirit people will not like going against her. People are whinging about her now but just waiting for the full release of her and then there will be comments and posts galore saying please nerf the spirit she is too hard to face or something stupid like that, I am looking forward to that point then I can clear as day say I told you so..

  • Survivors don;t even know how she works, give them time, and they will bully her.

  • As someone who can't experience the ptb, all I can do is go off of the information gained from those who played the new characters and off of my idea of how things have worked historically in this games life span.

    Without understanding how she works, I just have to say that having an inherent speed nerf is awful and means looping will happen a lot, and given the fact that this killer cannot "Teleport", isn't based on trap setting aka preventing loops, and doesn't use projectiles means that whatever super cool gimmick she has will be exposed as a gimmick in no time and the killer will end up mostly being awful at that point.
  • @douggie123 said:
    In my personal opinion I reckon with good knowledge and plenty of practice the new killer can be extremely good which is what I like to see just had a couple of matches as her and killed everyone. I think when it comes out properly she will be my main on console and on the pc, she is brilliant. Thank you to the devs for making a killer who I actually really love playing as. I can't wait to get her on pc and console for proper after the ptb. I just thought I would post this on the actual page as well. I think I might actually have fell in love with the new killer. I don't care if there are certain people on the forums who find her rubbish I love her, like the nurse you just need to practice with her and get use to how she works and also work out the best way to use her ability.

    I reckon she will be a noob wrecker.
    Useles at high ranks though

    In a few weeks we wont see her anymore, just like clown
    Just sad how much work is put into the killers but nobody is gonna play them if they are so weak

  • @NextKillerSpongebob said:
    She'll be useless from rank 5 to rank 1 after a week or two.

    Yep. Pretty much.