I know you’re proud of the new map, how long til it’s regular chances again though?
I’m sorry, the fact that this map is garbage is just exacerbated by the fact with increased chances I get it 9/10 games I play.
At least if it was in the normal rotation I would only have to deal with it 1-2 games a day
Comments
I've had autohaven pretty much all day long.
Lucky ducky I’m jealous I literally had 2 games out of 18 that weren’t the new map
I've never played this many map offerings. Anything to avoid Haddonfield 2.0
I actually want to play it so I can get better at it but nope, not today it seems.
I'm torn on if it's bad as Nurse or not.
On one hand it's double story so that puts her at an inherit advantage. However, there are lots of places to break LOS and it's really hard to catch good survivors if turn the corner in a hallway and you're in fatigue. The map is tiny as hell which means it's really easy to sneak up on survivors with certain perks and to cross the map in a reasonable amount of time.
I haven't faced enough good survivors on it yet to decide but with Tinkerer you can really strangle some gens on it.
It really depends on your loadout. It can be GG if you run tracking perks like Stridor, Nurses, All Ears, etc. There are a ton of blink deadzones though. I say it's bad, but I've 3 or 4k'd every time without add ons, so I might just be a grumpy Nurse main.
I agree with OP, please do something about this map.
Reduce its chances?
Limit it to 1 time per day?
Retire it until fixed?
It's unbearable
Tbh, I love this map as killer. Survivors literally have no where to run and they can't find gens for #########. Every room is a corner. I hated it at first but now I see it as a free 4k.
Yeah I think that's a good point. Without Tinkerer I don't think I would like that map much because I hateeeeeeee wasting a full blink trying to go down a hallway because a single little thing was blocking it.