Did Flashlights got buffed?

I just had a Oni game and holy moly, YELLOW flashlights were blinding me in literally 0.3 seconds. Did Flashlights got a buff cuz it shouldnt be like that

Comments

  • Nope, I can confirm this isn't the case since I've been blinding people normally all day (yellow and green). It could be they were using the insta-blind tech, where they'd shine 2 flashlights at the same time, significantly reducing blinding time.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Nope, I can confirm this isn't the case since I've been blinding people normally all day (yellow and green). It could be they were using the insta-blind tech, where they'd shine 2 flashlights at the same time, significantly reducing blinding time.

    No it wasnt. it was only batteries

  • Hmm, I'm not sure then. Sounds like another bug, though what could cause it I've no clue.

  • @USELESS said:

    I just had a Oni game and holy moly, YELLOW flashlights were blinding me in literally 0.3 seconds. Did Flashlights got a buff cuz it shouldnt be like that

    I noticed this too, someone insta blinded me with a single flashlight earlier today.

  • @Reinami said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/162281/did-flashlights-got-buffed

    I noticed this too, someone insta blinded me with a single flashlight earlier today.

    To be honest, i dont think bhvr cares about their own game at this point

  • It didn't happen in another game flashlights felt normal. I think it might be that bug with the iri bulb making blinds instant again.

  • @Reinami said:

    It didn't happen in another game flashlights felt normal. I think it might be that bug with the iri bulb making blinds instant again.

    still think that bhvr dont cares anymore

  • @USELESS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361734#Comment_1361734

    To be honest, i dont think bhvr cares about their own game at this point

    So you getting insta blinded under "0.3" seconds = BHVR not caring about their own game? In that case, Bill Gates didn't care about Microsoft when things went wrong.

  • @Kate_cx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1361741#Comment_1361741

    So you getting insta blinded under "0.3" seconds = BHVR not caring about their own game? In that case, Bill Gates didn't care about Microsoft when things went wrong.

    it is just one of the things that makes me think about it

  • Blinding is clientside for the survivor, so its possible that survivor just had a ######### connection to the server.

  • @USELESS said:

    I just had a Oni game and holy moly, YELLOW flashlights were blinding me in literally 0.3 seconds. Did Flashlights got a buff cuz it shouldnt be like that

    Yeah, someone shined a purple flashlight into my eyes for like half a second and nearly got blinded.

  • I think it's that Flashlight bug, you're picking up a survivor they insta blind you, but you don't drop the survivor. It still takes the regular amount of time being in the flashlight as it would but you still get the ridiculously fast animation.

    It's annoying. =/

  • I've been getting more consistent blinds.

    I've also been seeing the UI disappear.

  • Yeah, something's been wonky, recently. A survivor will start pointing a flashlight at me, I turn away almost instantly, and even though I've done a 180 the blind will continue and I'll lose sight for a second. It's really frustrating. I may start running Lightborn, because it doesn't feel like the built-in counter of "look away" is working properly.