Bhvr lost a consumer.
Im sure its not that big a dent in the wallet but i will no longer spend a dime on Dead by Daylight. I am continually ignored when issues arise. i would explain more but i will be censored so i cant go in full detail about my issue. Lets just say i dont feel the devs or people who work in the customer relations department dont care if something is wrongly done. its sad because i love this game and the beauty of what it has turned into over the 3 years that i have played. But i will not support people who dont care about issues that are serious im matter. maybe its not on the top of their list but... again i cannot go into detail.
Comments
I submitted a lot of times tickets for bugs and stuff like that and they are really helpful. Not only that they answer you as fast as they can. Once I gave them an idea and they said they will try to put it inside the game! Do you send the feedback on forums or do you submite a ticket?
Xbox is a weak console and very unstable. The constant crashes prolly took a toll on you
Your unreasonable ban for no clear reason and the refusal to explain prolly pushed you to the brink
Was it the matchmaking that pushed you over?
Yeah this game has been rough on you from the things I've read that you've posted I really dont blame you.
Wish you best of luck
You were given a link to use to describe the issue that you spoke of because the forum is not the place for that. Did you use that link?
I do both i constantly point out issues and give my pov of things. MY stream promotes positive gameplay not toxicity and for me to be treated the way i have been is a bit crazy. Ive submitted tickets where they have responded and fixed the issue many times but the past months have been insane with how they ignore. yes i know theres a global pandemic and things happen but i always get asked for my player id then ignored. I wish i could explain more but i cant due to forum rules. But im missing out on grinding the excutioner and cheryl out because of some salty gamers and its not fair at all.
I play on both and i have a one x so the crashing isnt bad at all. its more the way im treated and presumed guilty from the start. Even on here the way they have treated me is a bit frustrating with being ignored for simple things but i guess it is understandable the mods are only doing what they are told by the big guys and thats what has made me to go financially celebate
I've been past that. I figured the forum is a place to vent about issues involving the game. The link was to support correct???? That was the first place i went. I thought since i wasn't trying to appeal it here it would be ok. I didnt make this post because i was censored i made this post because of how the issue is being dealt with by the team that is supposed to deal with it.
i submit a ticket i know not to come here for technical or customer support. how am i supposed to reach out to them?? i dont have a contact for him and ive tagged peanitz and notqueen to no prevail.
like i said ive had situations where the ticket is answered almost instantly and they responded for my player id and havent responded since. i highly doubt it takes 24hrs or more to look into somehting like this. I also offered VODS for the time the event happened and still no answer.
I answered but because I edited it I dont know when it will appear so I write this again. You can DM Mathieu Cote on Twitter and Instagram (probably and on Facebook I am not sure). You can DM Patricia on Instagram and you can DM not_queen on Twitter
Yeah I feel you. Im not putting in money anymore either (since over a year) because to many aspects are not adressed. They don't respect us as players but the money we carry with us.
Just to give ONE example: promised optimisation. In 2018. We have 2020 and the game is running even worse for me.
done it alreadt no answer lol beleive i have been playing this game over 3 yrs now with 6k plus hours ive exhausted every outlet. Whats sad is by the time they answer the action will have expired and it shouldn't have had to wait this long to clear up a mixup especially since im a strong supporter of this game. i have practically every cosmetic and dlc i know that doesnt make me immune to rules but even still i stream this game and promote it with heart and positivity.
Nice now just wait. Maybe they have some stuff to do. What for at least I week I would say. Do you use and all 4 DMs that I wrote?
a week is too late. but yes i have :(
I'm sorry about your bad experience. I wish we had more context for what your issue is -- even if you could give us the long view of it without naming specific player names or whatever. It might help us figure out the best way to get it addressed.
Here are the facts about the forum: Behaviour is not going to read most of it, and even if they did, the game is not designed by popular fan vote (and if it were, it would not be functional). @Peanits and @not_Queen and whoever else are not going to wade into CS topics because they are not on the CS staff. They're CMs, and in that role, the jury is out on what their pipeline is for conveying player sentiment to the design team. All we know for sure is that everyone at Behaviour moves unbelievably slow on everything. But, bottom line, the forum is the worst place to litigate legitimate in-game issues.
As far as the support process goes, I haven't a clue. I usually only report players in-game, which should be enough for any functioning report system. I used the support ticketing site exactly one time to submit a screenshot of a player who was using out-of-bounds terrain exploits to avoid being hit all game. I never heard a word back about it. So, yeah, their support resolution process leaves a lot to be desired.
you never know. Once I DM a singer and she replied after a month. Maybe they dont have much time for social media. rarely check if they read it and if they post something new. If they did and they read it and didn't answered you then wait it happened to me. iF they Post something and dont read it then yes it will be ignorance
I literally only post here for other gamers views not action from the devs. thats what forums are for ya know to chat and converse with other gamers about ideas and or issues people have with the game. but there are silly things we arent allowed to chat about which imo is censorship which is fine because this isnt the united states where we have freedom of speech its the internet.
to be fair it shouldnt get to the point wher ei have to dm them. It should be taken care of in a timely manner from support and it should stop there. All i ask was for an update transparency is a wonderful thing in the world. even if it was to say the decision stands or theres nothing they can do about my issue thats better than being asked for a player id then being ignored.
weird because you have 2 bhvr reads. Once from another acc I posted something and peanits answered
oh oh if think that what you say is TRUTH (not that I didn't believe you) Today I send a ticket and they answer me in 1 hour. I replied immediately and steel no answer after 3 hours
fan think that I send and a link and a video for a bug and the guy told me to send pictures or videos.... I did immediately and still no answer
Is my ID64 my player cloud id?? im confused. I had it logged from before but if i am banned how would i have getten this igf i didnt have it saved.
Support is pretty inundated with tickets, so I do request that you be patient and they will advise you of the circumstances as soon as they can - it's actually the ACM's that will do this, Support will refer the matter to them.
From what I can see, nobody has ignored anybody - a ticket has been opened and you will receive a response, with the fact that a world wide pandemic is happening and people are working from home then quite naturally things are delayed at the present time and can take longer than 24 hours to get back to you.