Thoughts on a BioShock chapter?
I just recently thought about this, considering silent hill has been our first video game chapter since left behind, what if they put a big daddy in the game, thoughts?
I just recently thought about this, considering silent hill has been our first video game chapter since left behind, what if they put a big daddy in the game, thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dude! Yes!
I thought about this like 2 years ago. I think it would be pretty cool.
TBH I'd prefer a Big Sister. Big Daddy is too sluggish.
It would be interesting if for a bioshock chapter bhvr released two killers and one survivor
i watched yesterday a musikvideo by JT Musik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq5PMJ-pn48and i was like "man, i would love to see Big Sister in this game".
Bioshock would definitely be a cool addition to the game. Bioshock has just the right atmosphere to me.
I'm a big bioshock fan but if we were going to get another license chapter I think there are still quite a few more iconic ones left before we start getting to stuff like bioshock. Not to say I wouldn't think it was cool but there are other things higher on my wishlist.
I also love bioshock, but like someone already mentioned above, there are other more urgent wished killers.
So maybe (actually i think it will never happen) there could be a big daddy skin for the hillbilly.
I think it would fit him, instead chainsaw the drill and the dash would fit pretty good. Like the big daddys also just rushed at you in the bioshock series.
A Bioshock chapter NEEDS to happen; it is too good of an opportunity to pass on.
Maybe can make like legion both skins but same power
Definitely, i can say the same myself, I'd love to have xenomorph, predator, a resident evil tyrant, pyramid head is finally one I can check off ๐
I wouldn't mind either one, both would be awesome!
OMG OMG OMG i was just thinking this, the first two games where so freaking good, Big Daddy as a killer would fit so well in DBD i hope the devs see this post and consider it.
Let's keep in mind however pyramid head was pretty sluggish too in SH, I'm sure big daddy could work