What the actual hell devs.
Pyramid Head isn’t top tier as is and now you’ve completely ruined him. He needed buffs and instead you gave him such a stupid nerf that he’s almost f****ing unplayable.
Why the hell did you nerf his ass.
Prenerf Ass:
Nerfed Ass:


Comments
Okay this is actually horrible someone at behavior has to explain why his ass has been nerfed #gimmePHfatassback
BHVR be THICC SHAMING.
######### behaviour? I would refund the DLC if I could, its now literally unplayable.
Maybe they'll release a big booti set for the PHatass
This is simply outrageous
Oh wow, it took me a bit to get this..... I thought it was serious at first, now I feel like such an ass.
Too much junk in trunk everyone could hear his ass cheeks clapping a mile away.
Why is BHVR so afraid of giving the boys some cake hmmmm????
first the saloon piano, now pyramid heads ass? this is unacceptable
Give us back the THICC. Its bad enough we didn't get the movie outfit that is just a front apron with an open back but now?? They take away his best assets?? Unbelievable.
If im gonna constantly get ######### by PH players for the next week the least you could do was let him stay a double wide surprise. Goddamn...
Pyramid Daddy lost weight? Someone call Nurse Lisa. 😥
I believe he is just thicc in game but not outside in menu
I want his and David’s cakes😀.
Hopefully. 🥺 I’ll have to chase one and see if he’s still packing that thicc cake.
Absolutely outrageous. Not buying anymore.
And I thought that the low settings graphic changes would be tragic enough, now I see this.
If people can have Jane, WHY CAN'T I HAVE SEXY BOOTIE PYRAMID
BRUH HE WAS THE ONLY ONE TOO CHALLENGE JANE ON THICCNESS, BHVR HAS CLEARLY SHOWN FAVORTISM!!!
#gimmePHfatassback