Konami Code PS4
Does anyone know how to get the Konami Code to work on PS4? I’m trying to unlock the special Vic Viper charm. I have the chapter bought, both Cheryl and Pyramid Head are selected and I’m on the main menu, I push: up up down down left right left right circle x options. Nothing happens. What am I doing wrong
Comments
I think you have to do it in game with either of the silent hill characters for it to work but haven't tried it yet.
Give it a try let me know if it works 🐷💕
Ok I’ll try it, but I swear I saw someone on PC do it in the menu screen
What?
It doesn't work on console atm
It's not working on ps4. I've died trying to do it in matches. 😂
Its bugged out atm
The konami code works when playing Cheryl and Pyramid Head, if you successfully perform it an 8-bit version of the DBD theme will play