Lisa is more expensive than the whole DLC and you tell me...

She doesn't even recognized as a different character AT ALL? In a killer lobby she's named as Cheryl and she doesn't have her own voice. That's for 1480 auric cells!!!! It makes sense why Alessa shares the same model and voice as Cheryl, maybe even the fact that she's recognized as Cheryl. But with the price you ask for Lisa it's unacceptable to treat her like that. You could ask more money for the Silent Hill chapter because the map looks complicated and beautiful. But it's pure audacity for you to even suggest an incomplete character for this amount of money.

Edit: As someone pointed out, she costs more than 2 separate characters with their own cosmetics, in-game lore info, perks, voice acting, possible archives. Add 25 auric cells (which is nothing) AND IT'S 3 CHARACTES. SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING, did you consider people buying her after getting a cheap DLC to cover up all your money wastes? Let it rub into your skull, 3 C H A R A C T E R S.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @WRussoW said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1357862#Comment_1357862

    Oh, so for this price we aren't even getting the proper character's depiction? Yay.

    Shes Not even wearing her proper highheels

  • She's a fancy SKIN that includes a new expression and pose, not an entirely new, playable character. Take what you can get and enjoy it.

  • @ShadowRain said:

    Its cheap I was expecting it to be 3000 cells

    Cheap? I could get two chapters with the exact same amount of money I would need in order to get Lisa

  • @NikkiMouse said:

    She's a fancy SKIN that includes a new expression and pose, not an entirely new, playable character. Take what you can get and enjoy it.

    No, she was advertised as a new character without perks. What we got was a fancy skin with just a new expression and pose, we didn't get a name change/icon change and we didn't get a new voice. That's why we're upset, it's the most expensive skin ingame and its just a glorified reskin with no extra oomph.

  • In the livestream the devs mentioned they'd love to add unique voices to legendary skins, but can't right now.


    So please stop targetting Lisa thank you very much. <3

    I'm getting tired of all the first hook moris.

  • @rottmeister said:

    In the livestream the devs mentioned they'd love to add unique voices to legendary skins, but can't right now.

    So please stop targetting Lisa thank you very much. <3

    I'm getting tired of all the first hook moris.

    Could you send me a link to the livestream please I can’t find it anywhere.

  • @Taiga said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364452#Comment_1364452

    Could you send me a link to the livestream please I can’t find it anywhere.

    I'm watching Paulie's vid.

    https://youtu.be/Ss_TdIHGcFI

    Edit: at 14:59 they talk about legendary skins and voices

  • I was excited for legendary cosmetics but if this is going to be the price for all of them I won't be buying any. I'll rarely buy an outfit for 1,080AC but, to me at least, the fact that they can be mixed with whatever other cosmetics I have makes them more valuable. Now i'm not saying I expected that for Lisa at all, I just feel like lacking a feature like that should really bump the price down.

  • @rottmeister said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364465#Comment_1364465

    I'm watching Paulie's vid.

    https://youtu.be/Ss_TdIHGcFI

    Edit: at 14:59 they talk about legendary skins and voices

    Thank you

  • All I want is at least a unique voice and name change in the lobby. I think that would make the money worth it.

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364370#Comment_1364370

    No, she was advertised as a new character without perks. What we got was a fancy skin with just a new expression and pose, we didn't get a name change/icon change and we didn't get a new voice. That's why we're upset, it's the most expensive skin ingame and its just a glorified reskin with no extra oomph.

    No? They never stated that Lisa would be a completely new character. They introduced Legendary skins as slapping a SKIN on an already existing character to "change them into someone new". This includes the new pose/face/outfit. But Alessa and Lisa were never advertised as a second and third survivor to the Silent Hill DLC. It would be great to have a new icon and voice but then she wouldn't be a skin, she would be a new survivor. There's a big difference. Just don't buy Lisa if you see what you get for the cost as an unfair price.

  • @NikkiMouse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1364405#Comment_1364405

    No? They never stated that Lisa would be a completely new character. They introduced Legendary skins as slapping a SKIN on an already existing character to "change them into someone new". This includes the new pose/face/outfit. But Alessa and Lisa were never advertised as a second and third survivor to the Silent Hill DLC. It would be great to have a new icon and voice but then she wouldn't be a skin, she would be a new survivor. There's a big difference. Just don't buy Lisa if you see what you get for the cost as an unfair price.

    Um, yeah they did, friend. The whole point of legendary skins is to change an existing character into an entirely new character sans perks. They also made it clear they want to add custom voices to legendary skins down the line. No one expected Lisa to be a brand new survivor that was complete, what we were expecting was a new character without perks and it's disappointing we have to wait to get her custom voice to make her complete. Alessa doesn't count because it's literally Cheryl.

  • And then they ban the guy for making their greediness known. Nice.

  • @Mikeadatrix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381134#Comment_1381134

    Um, yeah they did, friend. The whole point of legendary skins is to change an existing character into an entirely new character sans perks. They also made it clear they want to add custom voices to legendary skins down the line. No one expected Lisa to be a brand new survivor that was complete, what we were expecting was a new character without perks and it's disappointing we have to wait to get her custom voice to make her complete. Alessa doesn't count because it's literally Cheryl.

    I honestly think people are expecting too much. Is Lisa too much money for what we get? Yeah, maybe. But no one is forcing anyone to buy her and those that love SH and/or can afford to drop money on her no problem shouldn't be targeted like they have been. Different voices would be great and I hope they add it, but since she isn't a separate survivor to Cheryl and just some deluxe skin, I assumed we wouldn't get all the same details as we do with Cheryl. This is the first time they made a skin with a new face/pose/animation - at least they are expanding bit by bit.

  • If you don't like it, don't buy it.


    Ranting won't do anything.


    Money will speak 100x louder than words.

  • @NikkiMouse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381148#Comment_1381148

    I honestly think people are expecting too much. Is Lisa too much money for what we get? Yeah, maybe. But no one is forcing anyone to buy her and those that love SH and/or can afford to drop money on her no problem shouldn't be targeted like they have been. Different voices would be great and I hope they add it, but since she isn't a separate survivor to Cheryl and just some deluxe skin, I assumed we wouldn't get all the same details as we do with Cheryl. This is the first time they made a skin with a new face/pose/animation - at least they are expanding bit by bit.

    Considering how hype they made Legendary skins and the added cost, I think it's fair that the community is a little irked at the lack of content. A character with full perks is 500 cells, which is basically $5 in US currency, Lisa's skin is practically 3x that and she lacks perks and a unique voice and a portrait and a proper name ingame. It just feels a little half-baked and I hope that they give Lisa the love she rightfully deserves. Then maybe we can finally get James ingame, who should be coming soon (TM) if the evidence provided is to be believed.

  • @mottigedel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381148#Comment_1381148

    technically alessia is only a part (her soul melted together with cheryl the little girl from the first game) of Cheryl (or Heather)

    Very true but I guess the devs figured they could just slap a dark ponytail and purple dress on Cheryl and call it a day since the characters are so intertwined.

  • @WRussoW said:

    She doesn't even recognized as a different character AT ALL? In a killer lobby she's named as Cheryl and she doesn't have her own voice. That's for 1480 auric cells!!!! It makes sense why Alessa shares the same model and voice as Cheryl, maybe even the fact that she's recognized as Cheryl. But with the price you ask for Lisa it's unacceptable to treat her like that. You could ask more money for the Silent Hill chapter because the map looks complicated and beautiful. But it's pure audacity for you to even suggest an incomplete character for this amount of money.

    Edit: As someone pointed out, she costs more than 2 separate characters with their own cosmetics, in-game lore info, perks, voice acting, possible archives. Add 25 auric cells (which is nothing) AND IT'S 3 CHARACTES. SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE ANYTHING, did you consider people buying her after getting a cheap DLC to cover up all your money wastes? Let it rub into your skull, 3 C H A R A C T E R S.

    lol he got banned by posting super popular truth with 83 like votes!

    the problem is Japanese guys are pretty unflexible (I work with them), so Konami established that price and DBD couldn't change a penny

  • @Speshul_Kitten said:

    This is what the Lisa’s in my lobbies are getting for supporting this.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5AWN1IO4OXDH/4718d531-d753-4263-813f-e0f1105d341c.jpeg

    I can tell you're fun at parties.

1 2 3 ›