I get it. But could we make a compromise?

BBQ doesn’t proc when PH sends a survivor to a cage. A cage isn’t a hook. Makes sense. I get it.

Still, could we at least get stacks for bloodpoints? It’s ok if we don’t get auras. I think this is a fair compromise!

Comments

  • Lol no. Just hook them.

  • WGLF also doesn’t give you a stack

  • If survivor perks don’t work for cages neither should killer perks.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    Lol no. Just hook them.

    Well ya know, considering it’s actually MORE work to cage them, getting them to step in your trail before you down them and all.....

    This would also provide some data for how often people use BBQ just for bps and are okay without auras.

  • First time hook them, second time cage them.

  • Think about it survivor mains.... this give give you ammo for a bbq nerf campaign!😏

  • @yobuddd said:

    BBQ doesn’t proc when PH sends a survivor to a cage. A cage isn’t a hook. Makes sense. I get it.

    Still, could we at least get stacks for bloodpoints? It’s ok if we don’t get auras. I think this is a fair compromise!

    As a killer main, no. No hook activated perks work with the cages. It's fair.

  • I think it's a bit weird, his cages... Pretty sure they're intent to punish both sides, but more survivors in terms of gameplay. But they defs starve both of BP

  • No. Cages are not hooks, period.

  • @yobuddd said:

    BBQ doesn’t proc when PH sends a survivor to a cage. A cage isn’t a hook. Makes sense. I get it.

    Still, could we at least get stacks for bloodpoints? It’s ok if we don’t get auras. I think this is a fair compromise!

    So bt and D's wouldn't work either right?

  • You should not forgo hooking with PH anyway so it doesn't really matter

  • no. Survivors get no DS or BT, killers get no pop or BBQ. Its a fair trade off

  • Nah would be unfair.