Legion = Furry
MWAHAHAHA!!!!! We officially have a furry killer now. :P
too bad they aint meta bc it would be funny af to see a bunny man/girl running around every two games. Also rip any kind of stealth build with that skin with how bulky the head is and how bright the colors are.
Comments
How is the Legion furry and why doesn't the Clown's elephant costume qualify?
don't care if legion isn't "meta" ima kill survivors as franks fursona and nobody can stop me.
PS. I know they came from the silent hill games tis a joke.
It's so big, that Legion's knife actually clips through the head on the Frank animation.
And also, being a Legion main is gonna suck even more now...
Elephants have fur, though. Also, that sounds like a joke cosmetic.
BC elephants dont have enough hair/fur? idk compared to bunnies and stuff i guess.
They weren't kidding when they said they were going to work on representation
I'm sorry, were you under the impression that teenage trashfire Frank and co. Could possible be anything but weebs whos cosplay on the weekends?
... Because a Robbie the Rabbit outfit makes this a totally canon and true fact. I am filled with such unholy glee.
Furry here, Furries don’t need fur to be a Furry. As long as it’s an animal with anthropomorphic qualities it counts.
On a side note, we do occasionally call Scaly Furries, ”Scalies”, Horse Furries, “Bronies”, etc.
That's what I thought, that it just had to be an anthropomorphic animal.
What do you mean its a joke cosmetic? Being chased by a furry must be the creepiest experience imaginable.
Whether or not elephants are furry, Clown's suit is still felt and falls within the same category as other cartoon-like fursuits. Could you imagine how much worse a realistic elephant suit would be? All rough, leathery and saggy.
Not really, no. I can think of worse things.
Bunny Mascot Costumes fell into the Entities world with a bunch of stuff and garbage. They immediately decide to wear them.
Thus they are Furries. LOGIC!
I think the important thing to ask is if they're wearing the costume as a disguise, or because they want to be that character. I feel like Robbie the Rabbit being used by a gang of troublemakers fall into the prior category, while the Clown parading around as Mr. Puddles leans towards the latter.
I agree.
Hahaha I wish I wasn't at work right now so I could see it! Now we need a furry survivor and we're golden.
Doesn't Feng already have a bunny skin?
That one definitely doesn't count. Not furry enough. Would need one that goes a lot further than that.
I don't really understand the logic of having a Rabbit Legion. The Clown being a clown, his disguise is consistent. But I see this, it makes me laugh, so why not.
Yep. The Legion are a pack of furries for sure. Just think about that when you next visit a theme park, like Disneyland and how many times you've already been and had photos taken with them. :3
LMFAO I dunno who actually believes this but people in character costumes, at least here in California, are called Fuzzies and majority of the time HATE being in costume. Quite different.