So... No especial cosmetic for buying the dlc?
I at least expected a recolor but nothing? (An yes ik the charm thing but still)
I at least expected a recolor but nothing? (An yes ik the charm thing but still)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have yet to get my charm but I bought the DLC from the store =/
You get the charm if you buy it from Steam I think...
PS4 theme is locked behind the massive bundle too. Can't get the theme unless I shell out $66 when I already own most of what's in the bundle. Its super weird.
We're supposed to get a charm but I didn't ..
@Peanits so people on console... dont get the charm after buying the DLC from the store?
Cause I was promised a charm...