Thats hard to tell, I was playing a ton of BFI just a month before I got DBD, and after that I didn't really get into other online games.
I would have probably gotten hooked on BFV if it was not such a massive poop fest.
Probably RDR2 online, I left after the beta because it was so disappointing, all the items were unbelivably overpriced, but I came back recently and now its pretty nice, I really enjoy bounty hunting and playing poker on it.
What game would you currently have been hooked on?
I probably wouldn't be hooked on something in particular, I'd probably just play my other games more (Smash Bros, Mario Marker 2, Splatoon 2, Gmod, etc.)
None that I could think of. I had quit Fortnite before playing this since I felt I had enough of it. I tried out a few other games and have come to the conclusion that I am not the gamer I once was. I plan to stop playing this in the near future and learn a new language instead. Rather, master the second language that I barely know.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably Bo3 zombies. Stick with what you know
Probably Sea of Thieves or The Isle. Both games I could sink allot of time into.
guns up
OutLast & or F13๐.
League of Legends, same as now
Probably Control, or replaying Silent Hill games - although I'm gonna do that soon anywau.
Thats hard to tell, I was playing a ton of BFI just a month before I got DBD, and after that I didn't really get into other online games.
I would have probably gotten hooked on BFV if it was not such a massive poop fest.
Probably RDR2 online, I left after the beta because it was so disappointing, all the items were unbelivably overpriced, but I came back recently and now its pretty nice, I really enjoy bounty hunting and playing poker on it.
Overwatch would be my main game
Fortnite
Rocket League
Hmm.
Well Friday 13th was MY game until the lawsuit came along.
I don't know really. Maybe I would play the odd game of F13. Maybe I would do other things besides games.
CSGO, Rocket League, LoL and Sea of Thieves.
Mario Kart Wii, probably CTGP
I've been playing a lot of Warframe recently. Not saying I'm any good at it, but that would probably be my answer.
Overwatch, Apex Legends, good ol' Minecraft, State of Decay 2, finishing every Halo campaign, finishing every Dying Light bounty, plus a few others.
On the topic of DL, cough message Masantonio and I may have a gift on DL on Xbox cough
I used to play nothing but Bo3 Zombies until this game so probably that. If not I would be playing a lot of Overwatch rn :).
Edit: I probably would also be playing a lot of Smash Ultimate as well. I love that series.
Personally, I would be playing SWTOR, The Isle, OW, Wiz101, and probably any Survival Crafting game if my buddy and I played.
I probably wouldn't be hooked on something in particular, I'd probably just play my other games more (Smash Bros, Mario Marker 2, Splatoon 2, Gmod, etc.)
Mortal kombat or fallout 4
I would still be playing Binding of Isaac: Rebirth or the Dark Souls games.
None that I could think of. I had quit Fortnite before playing this since I felt I had enough of it. I tried out a few other games and have come to the conclusion that I am not the gamer I once was. I plan to stop playing this in the near future and learn a new language instead. Rather, master the second language that I barely know.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 still.
Who do you main in Overwatch?
I play mostly Ana, Ashe, Zen, and Echo.
I like to play McCree, Zen, Road Hog, Mercy, and currently trying to learn how to play Sigma, Lucio, and Orisa. :P
Don't starve together, but alone XD
Probably Pokemon.