Anyone getting all hyped up for new DLC? (24 hours left)
I, for one, really like the silent hill, so i'm definitely excited for it :)
I, for one, really like the silent hill, so i'm definitely excited for it :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sounds good, but I expected more :/ like +1 more bottle as default and eventually having pinky as basekit
I'm more hyped for PH to get nerfed after a week /s
Woo -_-
take my money...
I have around (Dr Evil voice) one miiiiiiiiiillion blood points saved to tier up the new characters.
I'm a busy boy however, but am hopeful to get a few matches this evening.
not getting a nerf imo, hes not THAT great
Neither was gearhead, and look at it now
I wasn't really excited for Silent Hill when it was announced, but I'm actually hyped now after watching lots of gameplay. PH looks awesome! Won't be able to get him on release, though.
Ready for the exciting new game modes, rewards and objectives introduced... ermm, not really, I mean bugs, bugs introduced
If they buff Pyramid Head I will buy him but until then there's just not a reason other than "oh wow silent hill!!".
i am.. not super hyped. I don’t have any attachment to Silent Hill. But I actually really liked PH and the new map! Cheryls hair looked a little bit off for me, the perks are interesting at least to me.
plus we may or may not get more info on Legendary Skins!!
I cant wait for it anymoooore. ~4 hours left
2 Hours and 41 minutes. We're close!
Yesssss...