Almost no pallets on an entire side on wretched shop
I know that the devs said that they'll address deadzones on certain maps. Well, it's time to add wretched shop to the list because 40% of the map spawned only ONE pallet in a recent match of mine. I guess just 360 better?
20200613185126_1.jpg 20200613185134_1.jpg 20200613185140_1.jpg
Comments
Well at least the map name is accurate.
Should've bought some more pallets from Carl.
Time to work on your stealth if you're in those areas.
Could someone have lead the killer on a chase through that area and used all the pallets before you went there?
Nah, the Maps sometimes spawn with Deadzones. Can happen on Thompsons House as well. Or on Resting Place, I once had 4 Gens in one half of the Map and exactly two Pallets.
This is since they updated the Maps.
I think the devs do that on purpose. Some gens are particually dangerous to fix but are necessary if you don't want to give the killer a 3 gen later.
Stealthing against the doctor with no iron will.. I mean sure I guess. I can hop in the nonexistent lockers in the area as well.
No not possible, the doctor didn't want to chase me because I made him whiff a few times so it gave me time to to run through that area and scout it. My teammates who unknowingly ran around the area just died. Typically there would be remnants of broken pallets but there were none.
It would be fine if there would be at least something to work with. Even if it is a unsafe window or Pallet. But nothing is...eh.